Search results

1. deepsouth

Listening chair/loveseat/couch - what are you rockin'?

Thanks! The were recovered with Knoll fabric.
  2. deepsouth

Listening chair/loveseat/couch - what are you rockin'?

Knoll chairs by deepsouth1970, on Flickr I have a couple mid-century modern Knoll chairs.
  3. deepsouth

HOW DO YOU STORE YOUR VINYL?

That should help a bit at least. "But honey, you think I'm bad, check out this crazy dude." This is six 4x4 and two 1x4 units. They are all attached to each other and into the studs in the walls.
  4. deepsouth

HOW DO YOU STORE YOUR VINYL?

Ikea Kallax Collection, so far... by deepsouth1970, on Flickr Above by deepsouth1970, on Flickr
  5. deepsouth

"Dark" Music

The Caretaker - Everywhere At The End Of Time "First in a series of Six albums by The Caretaker to be released over the next 3 years, slowly cataloguing the stages of early onset dementia. Each album will reveal new points of progression, loss and disintegration, progressively falling further...
  6. deepsouth

You Might Want to Take a Look at the Value of Your Records Today

In 2011, my average value per title was $15.94 and today it's $22.41.
  7. deepsouth

I have added about 1550 items over that time, but the values have definitely increased on a LOT of records. My collection went from records that were hard to find (pre discogs marketplace, vinyl resurgence, etc.) that cost me $15-25 on ebay or foreign sellers, to (when the discogs marketplace...
  8. deepsouth

I added 445 releases in 2017, but that included about 250 cassettes that I've had since high school that hadn't been added. I added 147 releases in 2016. Since 2011, I have added about 1550 releases.
  9. deepsouth

I've been on discogs since 2004 and I've been tracking values since they added that feature and record prices have gone crazy. Now, I have never stopped buying, so that factors in, but here is what I have seen on my collection over time.... 09/28/2011 Minimum: $ 22,789.09 Median: $ 38,794.98...
  10. deepsouth

2017 What Christmas Music are you listening to thread!

Christmas records by deepsouth1970, on Flickr Christmas records by deepsouth1970, on Flickr Christmas records by deepsouth1970, on Flickr
  11. deepsouth

Christmas records by deepsouth1970, on Flickr Christmas records by deepsouth1970, on Flickr
  12. deepsouth

I've been listening to a LOT of Christmas music. Here are a few of the records I've spun.... Christmas records by deepsouth1970, on Flickr Christmas records by deepsouth1970, on Flickr Christmas records by deepsouth1970, on Flickr
  13. deepsouth

Show Us Your Dinner! (Home Cooking ONLY please!)

Weekend stuff by deepsouth1970, on Flickr Tuna carpaccio, using a recipe from Eric Ripert.
  14. deepsouth

This was leftovers from dinner that I turned into brunch.... A piece of toast, bacon, tomatoes, cold crabcake, homemade dressing, fried egg... Weekend stuff by deepsouth1970, on Flickr
  15. deepsouth

today's AMBIENT selection

16. deepsouth

What Record Are You Hearing Now?

A little cream of coconut, pineapple juice, a good dark rum, ice and a wonderful tribute...
  17. deepsouth

What are you drinking now?

This thread could use a bump. An afternoon margarita, raspberry citrus mint margarita.
  18. deepsouth

Vinyl only spin list

A little jazz with a French 75.
  19. deepsouth

What are you drinking now?

I'm drinking a French 75 with Hendricks gin and prosecco instead of champagne. These go down like lemonade. Very dangerous to me.
  20. deepsouth

I made poutine and chicken and oyster gumbo over the weekend. For the fries, I followed Tony Bourdain's Les Halles Pommes Frites method. Food by deepsouth1970, on Flickr Food by deepsouth1970, on Flickr Food by deepsouth1970, on Flickr I didn't get a finished pic of the gumbo, but you get...
Back
Top Bottom