Search results

1. kahler

DCM CX-17 Monitors

I loved my CX-17s. Such great speakers. The coaxial design really helps with imaging.
  2. kahler

What CD Player Do You Use?

Sony DVP-S7000. I thought everybody on this forum had one of these. I love it. I use it as a transport going through my vintage EAD 7000 DAC.
  3. kahler

CDs... an embarrassment of riches!

I have had a couple of the titles on cassette or LP before (sold the Lps). Like I said not a big classic rock guy but I thought if I ever were to buy these, now is the time. $8 for all 4 and the discs were perfect. So to answer your question, yes this is my first time having all 4 of the early...
  4. kahler

CDs... an embarrassment of riches!

I want this thread to keep going so here is my post. I love going to thrifts and finding CDs for cheap. When they are $1 I’ll grab anything I want as long as it is in good condition. I suddenly get much more picky when they are $2. $2 is pretty much my max unless there is a specific title that...
  5. kahler

What Record Are You Hearing Now?

Earth, Wind, and Fire - Last Days and Time Ronnie Laws on this one :rockon:
  6. kahler

Archie Shepp - Blase
  7. kahler

Joao Donato - Jazz Is Dead 7
  8. kahler

Loose Ends - A Little Spice Some really great tracks on this cheapie record
  9. kahler

NRBQ - Tapdancin’ Bats
  10. kahler

Freddie Hubbard - Sky Dive
  11. kahler

Taking a bunch from my ‘new arrivals’ and then filing them alphabetically. Not without one more listen of course. Doug Carn - Revelation
  12. kahler

What tape (any format) are you playing now?

Pharaoh Sanders
  13. kahler

The Human Body - Make You Shake It basically Zapp in disguise :smoke:
  14. kahler

Material - Memory Serves
  15. kahler

My Record Finds Today

I love anything on SOLAR
  16. kahler

AK is 19 years old, so we're having a raffle.

June 14, 2015
  17. kahler

People are buying cassette tapes!

I just got this nice 3 head onkyo the other week in a trade. I love cassettes, I have a few hundred. I’ll admit most pre recorded cassettes don’t sound too great but I have a large handful of them that sound great. Recording onto a type II can sound fantastic.
  18. kahler

Must have been a great Christmas!!!......

how’d you get that fleet foxes ?? I thought the lp wasn’t coming out till mid March??
  19. kahler

Sansui XL 500 speakers. Geneva, IL $200

No affiliation. Saw on fb marketplace. I really don’t know much about these but they certainly could be good. And it seems like a good price. someone get them. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/3961869133864588/
  20. kahler

Pioneer Cs 66e replacement tweeter?

Anybody out there have any answers??? Venturing into a new realm here.
  21. kahler

Pioneer Cs 66e replacement tweeter?

Howdy y’all I scored a pair of these Pioneer cs 66e speakers for free yesterday. They are in pretty nice shape and they sound good for what they are, except one of the tweeters is non functional in one speaker. It appears it uses a pioneer 77 40 tweeter. I’m having trouble finding a used one...
  22. kahler

Anybody using a "vintage" DAC?

I have an Enlightened Audio Design DSP-7000 mk-i. The label on the back says 1994. I use it for CDs and spotify.... definitely gets the job done.
  23. kahler

Technics SL-1200 Mk. II dust cover without the bubble? Is there such a thing?

I got the one for the Rp-1000, etc.
  24. kahler

Technics SL-1200 Mk. II dust cover without the bubble? Is there such a thing?

The reloop fits. It comes with its own hinges. I used one for my 1200 that I sold. It was great. unfortunately this is the only pic I have of it.
  25. kahler

Calling Cerwin-Vega AT-10 owners and refoamers...updated 11/14

I just sold a pair of DX 5s last week and both had that sort of dampening material inside of them.
Back
Top Bottom