Search results

1. O

Mcs 2245

I was looking for a service manual or wiring diagram for a mcs model 683-2245 cassette deck Plays tapes great but no sound both channels
  2. O

Technics M6

No sound on left channel right channel sounds fine . Took some voltage readings and both channels read the same voltages . Cleaned all switch’s including tape playback-rec switch still no left channel . Tape head both channel meter the same ohms . I was wondering why no left channel When all...
  3. O

Technics M6 tape deck

Just got off the phone with Russell’s industries and yes they had the belt I needed and at a great price.
  4. O

Technics M6 tape deck

Thanks oldvinaldude for the info will check it out
  5. O

Technics M6 tape deck

Need to purchase a new flywheel belt but did not know where to purchase it at
  6. O

Mcs 3210

Was looking to see if any ak members had a copy of the service manual
  7. O

What things should I consider when picking out a new cartridge

I also own a pioneer pl50 turntable and I am running a denon dl103 cart and love the sound
  8. O

C34v phono stage

I am currently using a Denon dl103 cartridge with a Denon au300lc suit and was wondering if anybody found a better sut to use going into the mm phono stage of the c34v
  9. O

Mcs 3207

Thanks for the input but you were wright but here it ended up being a wire broke off of the selector switch. By the way after I got both channels working it sounds pretty good for 7 watts per channel.
  10. O

Mcs 3207

Thank you this will help a lot. I get a chance I will print it all out and tape it all up it will be fine . If I need any help on any of the part numbers I will give you a pm. Thanks Mark
  11. O

Mcs 3207

Thanks I will and a pm
  12. O

Mcs 3207

Cannot find a copy of this schematic on hifi or any other site was wondering if anyone on here would know where to. Trouble with left channel only in aux and phono. Am fm both channels play fine.
  13. O

diy sut using altec 15095a

I wanted to add a high lo gain switch to put the primary transformer in series or paralle . My question is where would the switch be in the circuit.
  14. O

diy sut using altec 15095a

I am going to build a sut but was wondering if anybody had a wiring diagram on the correct way to wire them. I am going to have hi and lo gain toggle switchs.
  15. O

leray1 is a great seller

Yes I can say the same. All albums that I bought were in excellent condition and were only graded at vg. Thanks Leray1
  16. O

Thanks zeenarrowand arrived very quickly

I just received a album from zeenarrow and was very nice shape for the price and also arrived very quick. Thanks for the great album. Mark
  17. O

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Supertramp brekfast in America both sides
  18. O

2017 Mid Atlantic AK FALL Gathering October 15th - 12 noon till 5-6 pm !!!

I cannot attend the meet but my friend that caught the bug is attending and he is bringing some pioneer stuff that I would like to get rid of if anybody is interested in it. pioneer sx626 completely recapped all troublesome transistors replaced output transistors replaced main filter caps...
  19. O

Crown dc300a vs Adcom Gfa 555

Alan you would have too hear a set of them to see why they go for such a high price. I am just looking for a better sounding amp which I know are out there but thanks for the input
  20. O

Thanks for taking time to take a look at this for me and I will take a look at the 565 instead of 555 Thanks Mark
  21. O

I own a crown dc300a amp and using to drive a set of ar3a speakers and it does do a nice job but was looking for say a more muusical amp with at least the same power or maybe a little more power. Started looking at the adcom gfa 555 amp but did not know if it would have any sound advantage over...
  22. O

HI Mark just wondering if they are having the spring meet in Pittsburgh this year

HI Mark just wondering if they are having the spring meet in Pittsburgh this year
  23. O

Going to Pennsylvania

Yes I am from portage pa. About 20 minutes from Johnstown look me up I am always interested in talking audio
  24. O

SA-9100

Thanks blue shadow just looking around for a good pre amp instead of using my 950 . Still using the crown amp you sold me sounds great . If you have any suggestions on pre amps please leave me know
  25. O

SA-9100

I have a question on the phono section . I am going to use a denon dl-103 cart. on my turntable do I still need a sut before going into the sa-9100
Back
Top Bottom