Search results

1. Donnnie

The Official Elcaset thread!

Hello Tony Though I am not a Canadian aficionado, I am an Elcaset fan and would love an opportunity to own the El-D8 . Please let me know the particulars , Cheers! Don
  2. Donnnie

New to me vintage linear tracking turntable - Sony PS-FL77

I too picked up a Sony PS-Fl77 today (my first linear tracking unit) with a Signet TK2Ep pre installed. Since the stylus must be like 20 years old, I ordered Audio Technica at92ecd as a backup/ replacement. Since the turntable sound great as is its just a precaution. I need opinions here...
  3. Donnnie

My "new" NAD

HENCE why I'm here! :music:
  4. Donnnie

My "new" NAD

John you're exactly right and I apologize for hi-jacking the thread (Im still a newbie). My only issue and I didnt mention it, was that I'm disabled. So its difficult (though not entirely impossible) to get out to dealers or collectors etc and hear various choices. And ordering something new...
  5. Donnnie

My "new" NAD

I have been a happy NAD 3130 owner for years now, but recently I got the "I need a late-70s monster receiver" bug. I was all ready to buy a fully restored Pioneer SX838 with those gorgeous blue LEDs when suddenly a stereo tech told me "To me giving up an NAD 3130 for this receiver a step down."...
Back
Top Bottom