Search results

1. IBDave

Has this happened to you?

I recieved some JBL4411"s kinda beat up and dirty but price was right.I got them home excited to see how they compare to some JBL 4410a i have.They were terrible so i removed the speakers from one and low and behold the woofer had a stamped basket marked sc80698 taiwan oops these speakers were...
  2. IBDave

Question about sony seq 50 equalizer

Anyone know the diffrence between the black and the silver seq 50?
  3. IBDave

Sx 939 weak channel

I just picked up a sx939 got a great deal.One channel sounds weak and I also noticed the filter caps are bulging on top.The receiver is very clean and I don't want to damage it any further.does anyone know a tech in the SF bay area I included some pictures
  4. IBDave

Help identifying thriftstore find

I picked these up for $15 today i removed the back and took some pictures.they look similar to some acoustic response pict i have seen but hard to tell
  5. IBDave

to good to pass up?

A friend has a sx 1050 in working condition but missing some small hex shaped knobs and kicks and scrapes on wood case also I believe they are polk monitor 11s they need serious cleaning .The cabinet is not veneer but 1/2 oak with some scratches.The speakers sound very good.He said give me...
  6. IBDave

polk monitor 11?

polk monitor 11?very tall 39" made with real oak 1/2"thick not veneer
  7. IBDave

Gettin in deeper

Dave here lurked then joined learning alot so i will soon be suscribing i have already got my money worth in advance..This started out a friend sold me a marantz 2275 for $30.00 i listened to it with my klipsch h HT speakers a few months then sold it on cl for $200. soon after i started missing...
Back
Top Bottom