Search results

1. evaroo90

Kansas City Area Ping Thread

Kansas City Vinyl & LP Junkies, Buy sell and Trade has about 300 members on Facebook. Recently it seems to be largely dominated by posts from Doyle of Vinyl Underground @ 7th Heaven, but I'm sure if you made a post that it could result in some good conversation with the local vinyl lovers in our...
  2. evaroo90

Kansas city fall fest. official sign up thread & INFO

Sounds good to me. Though our schedule is ever-changing with the wee one around, I should be able to work this out.
  3. evaroo90

KC area?

Hey guys! I'm not sure if you all have Facebook, but I went ahead and took a step toward hopefully gathering some of our local enthusiasts. Right now the goal is to gather as many of us as we can for discussion, and eventually I'd like to move on toward face to face meet ups, maybe do a local...
  4. evaroo90

Kansas City Area Ping Thread

Hey guys! I'm not sure if you all have Facebook, but I went ahead and took a step toward hopefully gathering some of our local enthusiasts. Right now the goal is to gather as many of us as we can for discussion, and eventually I'd like to move on toward face to face meet ups, maybe do a local...
  5. evaroo90

Passing Left/right signal through subwoofer crossover

I was hoping for it to do just that, but everything I read told just you how to hook it up. I'm also hoping that it brings more detail to the highs and mids of my Klipsch floorstanders by removing the load from them as well. Delightful! Thank you for your information!
  6. evaroo90

Passing Left/right signal through subwoofer crossover

Hello, I tried to do a search for this information and I could not find anything. If anyone can link me to another thread and close this one that would be just fine. I am looking to connect a Polk Audio DSW Pro 550wi to a Rega Brio-R. There is no subwoofer out, so I will be connecting my left...
Back
Top Bottom