Search results

1. G

New KEF B139s from Falcon Acoustics

Please don't forget the main man, Malcolm Jones, who sold me his early Concerto in 19XX.
  2. G

Which Speakers are still made in Britain?

Revolver Audio. Quad Electrostatics?
  3. G

Amplifier Distortion, DC-Offset, and You!

My WPS Integrated has L = +0.4mV, R = -0.7mV. But I believe it has a DC stabilizing feedback loop. So the differential input pairs could still have inbalance/offset, couldn't they? Sounds lovely though.
  4. G

Selling My LS3/5A's and AB1's

Thanks, guys. Great help. I think I'll see what I can get for my LS3/5a and AB1 pair, go and listen to the LS5/9's (or 8's) and plunder my savings when I've decided. Graham
  5. G

They're Audiomaster, 15 ohms.
  6. G

These are lovely, but not right for my room (20' X 12' X 7'6" high). I've set my standards high, so what can I get that are right and don't lose the wonderfully accurate sound that I'm used to. Only 30W per channel available from an Accuphon class A amp, but no need to go really loud. Thoughts...
  7. G

KEF owners thread

Concertos My first speakers were Concertos that I bought from Malcolm Jones (for those who don't know, the designer) who lived near me. Home limitations/growing family and I had to change to Audiomaster LS3/5A's. I've had these for the last 35 years and they do use KEF drivers. I did try a KEF...
Back
Top Bottom