Search results

1. slayer44

Need outdoor POWERED speaker recommendation

Thanks Gregg, but they look way out of our price range. We only need PA style. And I couldn't find any specs on their website.
  2. slayer44

For anybody interested, this is what we will use. Thanks all.
  3. slayer44

Right, this is what we are going to do. Install mini-amps in the main control box and just buy run of the mill outdoor speakers. It is the easiest solution. Thanks for everyone's help.
  4. slayer44

This is getting closer, but I think we need a bigger version. T-Rex needs to shake the floor when he roars!...if they had one of these 4 times bigger, I would try it.
  5. slayer44

Nope. It's a full animatronic dinosaur for a museum. I am leaning towards a water-proof enclosure for what we have.
  6. slayer44

Thanks. I'll just keep looking.
  7. slayer44

Unfortunately, those wont work. Need RCA inputs. Can't be wireless. Our soundtrack comes from a SD Mp3 player (we call them "bricks" in our business). They are dumb and just provide a low signal.
  8. slayer44

I thought about this. I can bring it up to the team but I am not hopeful. Also I might suggest a water-proof enclosure for the speaker we have. The problem is we are getting down to the wire for delivery and don't have time to build a separate amp box. This is the guy. Would mount the speaker...
  9. slayer44

Permanently. It provides the soundtrack to one of our animations. We bought a Beringer CE500D only to find out it isn't outdoor rated.
  10. slayer44

Hi. my company is looking for an outdoor powered speaker. Min 100 watts with RCS or XLR input and has to perform in rain. Can't find anything on google that has both powered and outdoor in the specs. Any recommendation is appreciated. Would prefer commercial.
  11. slayer44

Diff pair opinion?

Nice dly66. I may have been overthinking the whole thing. I was so caught up in the pairs having to be bonded face to face, that I didn't look at other approaches. This will be my new norm. Although, I might make one of these boards just for fun. I have the CNC and the board stock. Thanks all...
  12. slayer44

Diff pair opinion?

Thanks ecluser. I will give this a shot. it makes sense since one version of this board doesn't use the 798. It has two 729's if I remember correctly, and they are not bonded.
  13. slayer44

Diff pair opinion?

That looks really easy. Superglue?
  14. slayer44

Diff pair opinion?

I understand that those boards already exist. Eastpoint has them on ebay. I wanted to do my own thing since I already bought hundreds of these 992's for this purpose a while ago. Already had a gain matching party!...I want to keep things as close to original era as I can. Plus, it looks like...
  15. slayer44

Diff pair opinion?

Thanks for the input. The pinout doesn't matter as I am going to solder wires to connect to the amp board. I guess I should have mentioned this, but it is suspended in the air. I could change my tracing so that they match. But it would mean getting my traces crossed. Could implement a jumper...
  16. slayer44

Diff pair opinion?

Hi everyone...I was thinking about trying this setup for replacing the 2sa798. I hate twisting the legs on the 2SA992's and want to CNC these little boards. Any suggestions or problems that anyone can see? I would like to produce a bunch and pre-build for the future...thanks
  17. slayer44

Carver PM 175 burnt resistors

Thanks BillWoJo...the Carver site had a manual to download and I found the resistors in question.
  18. slayer44

Hi all, sorry for the late reply. I agree there is more to the story here. Looks like some mis-matched components here. I will get the manual soon. It's a freebie from the dump, so I am not in a hurry. At least one channel works so I can compare the two. Don, that is an excellent idea that I...
  19. slayer44

Pioneer SX-750 restore anomaly

Thanks Pete. Unfortunately, I am at work and not in front of the unit, but I will check these and report back ASAP. I was wondering if there is some voltage feeding into the amp board. Also wondering I can try to swap the channels to the protect board and get the same results for the right...
  20. slayer44

Pioneer SX-750 restore anomaly

Greetings All, I am in the middle of restoring this SX-750 and everything is great up until adjusting the idle for the left channel. I shot-gunned all components on the power amp and protection circuit except resistors and ceramics. My idle for the left channel is high (in the 114mV~128mV...
  21. slayer44

Hi all, does anyone have a schematic handy to look up these two fried resistors for the CARVER PM 175 power amp? Having trouble finding a manual.
  22. slayer44

My Moms Beatle album

So the card has 2538 stamped out...must be a production run or inventory like previously mentioned.
  23. slayer44

My Moms Beatle album

I am trying to read the punch outs in her crappy picture. They must correlate to something.
  24. slayer44

My Moms Beatle album

Thanks so far!...all reasonable answers!
  25. slayer44

My Moms Beatle album

Off topic, but was wondering if anyone had seen these punch cards on albums before. She bought it like this and was just curious.
Back
Top Bottom