Search results

1. samurai7595

McIntosh XR50 Bookshelf Speakers on Furniture

I'm moving to a smaller home and I'm looking at placing bookshelf speakers (McIntosh XR50) on top of furniture/rack since I will not have room for speaker stands or floorstanding speakers. What would you recommend that I use underneath the bookshelf speakers to prevent scratching the furniture...
  2. samurai7595

What McIntosh Gear Are You Using?

Enjoy, it's an amazing stereo receiver!
  3. samurai7595

MPC500 Power Controller

I've tried several different "power controllers" and was never able to hear a difference in my system However, I settled for the AudioQuest Niagara 1000 for the sake of protecting my system at a reasonable price. What do you mean by "it sounds great" & what sound improvements did you find...
  4. samurai7595

Wireless Headphones for McIntosh Integrated Amp

Good point, thanks!
  5. samurai7595

Nice, thanks MACKIE1975!
  6. samurai7595

Is there a way to connect wireless headphones to a McIntosh integrated amp like the MA7200? I'm looking at a wireless solution for some added "freedom"... :)
  7. samurai7595

Issues streaming from phone

I connected mine via digital output coax to the built-in DAC of my MAC7200 and it sounds great. I compared the coax to the optical and couldn't hear any difference. I never tried the analog output. If your pre-amp/receiver has a built-in DAC, connected it that way. If it doesn't, there are...
  8. samurai7595

Issues streaming from phone

+1 I'm using a Sonos Connect with my McIntosh MAC7200 stereo receiver and couldn't be happier! Solid connection every time & extremely reliable control app from Sonos.
  9. samurai7595

WOW!! Is it April...McIntosh MTI 100

Personally, I like it and I think it would make a great system in a small living room or dinning room or bedroom or office or ...
  10. samurai7595

Yes, I was able to listen to the Sonetto V speakers before buying. However, the speakers I had auditioned at my local McIntosh dealer were not in a black finish therefore, the black finish needed to be ordered.
  11. samurai7595

Finally received my new Sonus faber Sonetto V floorstanding speakers to use with my McIntosh MAC7200 stereo receiver and McIntosh MT2 turntable.
  12. samurai7595

Phono Cable for McIntosh Turntables

Which phono cable are you using to connect your McIntosh turntable to a McIntosh integrated amp?
  13. samurai7595

Which Speakers are you using with McIntosh Integrated?

After lots of research and auditioning, I ordered a pair of Sonus faber Sonetto V floorstanding speakers to use with my McIntosh MAC7200 stereo receiver. They are scheduled to arrive in about two weeks.
  14. samurai7595

Using the MEN220 Room Correction System with McIntosh Integrated Amp

I've been thinking of upgrading my floorstanding speakers but a sales rep suggested that I get the McIntosh MEN220 Room Correction System instead. I took a look at the online connection diagram and user manual but can't figure out how to connect it to a McIntosh integrated amp. The connection...
  15. samurai7595

McIntosh MS500 Streamer Questions

So no one owns a McIntosh MS500 Streamer???????
  16. samurai7595

McIntosh MS500 Streamer Questions

I'm curious about the MS500 Streamer and wanted your opinion on it... Q1. What's been your experience with the control app for this unit and how easy is it to use? Also, how robust/reliable has it proven to be? Q2. How reliable has it been for playing FLAC music files via a locally connected...
  17. samurai7595

McIntosh MT2 Turntable

18. samurai7595

McIntosh MT2 Turntable

Very nice pics Kingstoneage. I hope you're enjoying your MT2 as much as I'm enjoying mine!
  19. samurai7595

McIntosh MT5 Issue (Platter Vibrates - Needle Skips)

I ended up getting the all-new McIntosh MT2 turntable. No more "skipping" issues. Very happy with my choice!
  20. samurai7595

I added the McIntosh MT2 turntable to my system.
  21. samurai7595

Power Conditioner Necessary?

Have a look at the AudioQuest Niagara 1000. I'm using one with my audio gear, including my McIntosh MAC7200 stereo receiver. https://www.audioquest.com/ac-power/ac-power-conditioners/niagara-1000
  22. samurai7595

Simple yet gorgeous setup Kingstoneage! Love It!
  23. samurai7595

McIntosh LB100 Light Box

Ah, good one... :rflmao:
  24. samurai7595

McIntosh LB100 Light Box

For those who may be interested, McIntosh has introduced their LB100 Light Box. https://www.mcintoshlabs.com/products/merchandise/LB100 I love McIntosh products and have always had lots of respect for the company but this to me is absolutely nuts. Asking $1,500 for a "light box"... :no:
Back
Top Bottom