Search results

1. cantonkid

looking on info for a Mayware tonearm

how to know what model it is ? what fluid was used in it and how to put it in it ?
  2. cantonkid

6h30 tube

Has anyone tested this tube on a hickok tester that has got the same readings as the tube says from the vendor , if yes i sure would like to know these settings to try this on my 533A
  3. cantonkid

opera Consonance 2.2 schematic

looking for one for this early cd player. left channel is out on the tube side of this unit , xlr side works perfect. testing this tube correctly is a challenge as i am finding out . i have tested the tube with a difference of 200GM per side of the 6h30.
  4. cantonkid

6h30 info needed

i have a cd player with this tube.. my hickok 1234b doesn't have a card , my hickok 533A doesn't show a setting to test. i need help with setting info so i can test this tube .
  5. cantonkid

Sansui 8080 DB

missing the antenna on the back, does it have to be from only a 8080db to fix this ? if other models will work let me know so i can start the hunt for 1
  6. cantonkid

hickok 1234b tube tester

i just picked one up , like to chat with some that have this model so i can learn more about this tester
  7. cantonkid

au919 or 9090

ok more questions and polls
  8. cantonkid

9090 or g7500 what would you choose

like to have help on this choice .
  9. cantonkid

Sansui TU919

i hope someone can give me a full parts list for the upgrade mod on this tuner with all that should be replaced also to make this last . i am going to do the restore on it and then take it to a guy for alignment . any help is thanked in advance for your time
  10. cantonkid

recone numbers

here's what i would like to know recone kit from klipsch # 451520-2. as my 77s have on the cone 451520-1 and i have read that there are different voice coil sizes. are these 2 code numbers the same parts ? Thanks Don
  11. cantonkid

can't join bartertown

hi i log in click on the banner to join and it says i must be logged in and i am . any thoughts on this
  12. cantonkid

Tube tester info

Hi all new to tubes and i have a knight tester, from pictures i believe it's a knight 600 but there's no model number on it that i can see . i am looking for a good tube chart for it and manual , so i can try to learn how to use it . calibration info would be needed also. Thanks in advance...
  13. cantonkid

warfdale e 90 help

i just got a set of e90ties myself no euro plugs also, sure would like to know and understand this 3 wire set up so i can rewire to something else tia
  14. cantonkid

Rek o Kut E33H

is this a worthy table N33H what should be done in a restore where do you find any replacement parts it is a sweet looking table in my eyes has the Ortofon 1000 tonearm / how good is it i am asking all this as i have seen one posted by mfrench hoping he can answer this on his or if he...
  15. cantonkid

newbie to AK but oldie in life d:)

i am from P.E.I Canada but moved out west to Alberta i stereo head for pretty much 50 years i am 60 still have alot of stuff i tried over the years , ok a hoarder d:) i am finding lots of very interesting posts to read thanks for letting me in Merry Christmas all. Don ( Cantonkid )
Back
Top Bottom