Search results

1. thermoluddys

Weak Key Fobs and Cell Phones

I have a 2020 F150. I just went out to the truck and unlocked it with this procedure. While my wife was pressing the unlock on the fob, I had to move my phone around some at the door to find the correct spot. you can lock it also. Magical !
  2. thermoluddys

Have the other person call you, while they are on the line with you hold your phone next to your door lock. Have the other person hold the fob up to the phone and press the unlock button. Is that what you did?
  3. thermoluddys

Man, you need to go back and read what i posted. Geez!
  4. thermoluddys

Why don`t you go outside and try it . The other fob was 35 miles away
  5. thermoluddys

Who Still Does SAE Amp Restores/Refurbishments That Folks can Recommend? MPp

Not at this Time. He sent me an e-mail, telling me he is taking time off from working on gear.
  6. thermoluddys

I have done it and it does work. Give it a try and let me know.
  7. thermoluddys

If that ever happens again. Call her on her cell phone, have her hold her phone next to the car door, Take the spare fob you have at home and press the unlock button while holding it up to your phone. It will unlock the door.
  8. thermoluddys

No sound from woofers in RS 2.5

I hope you get them going, they are awesome sounding speakers! Good luck, Tommy
  9. thermoluddys

It's the "Put A Smile On Your Face" thread, please contribute

Wo wow ! and I thought we had a big cat.
  10. thermoluddys

Lost my buddy way too soon.

So sorry to hear about your loss. We have two labs and we love them dearly. We had to put our chocolate lab (Harry) to sleep a few years ago , is was heart breaking. Getting these two really helped us get through it. Get you another one, two is even better.
  11. thermoluddys

I also had a 71 340 duster, it was green. I have only seen one other 71 in person. I smoked all kinds of chevys with that car.
  12. thermoluddys

Please Post your Infinity speakers

I love these, I have a pair also.
  13. thermoluddys

Any drummers here? Thoughts on new(or newer) sets?

I did not know that about DW. That what it is all about for me now, playing for fun. No more gigs for me. BTW, the kit in my avitar is a 1971 Ludwig walnut thermogloss kit. 24-14-15-16-18 three ply, with a ludwig 402 snare, black label Paiste 2002`s cymbals with black lablel 15" sound edge 2002...
  14. thermoluddys

Any drummers here? Thoughts on new(or newer) sets?

It took me some time to get fool in the rain down. 1/2 time shuffle. Once I did, it is one of my favorites to play. Btw, at the present time, I have 4 Ludwig kits, 2 Slingerland kits(1 is a 52 Radio King kit) and 2 Tama kits. Three of the Ludwigs are 3 ply, one is 6 ply, the Slingerland are 3...
  15. thermoluddys

RS2.5 with clear polycones woofers?

I sent one the Bill Watkins for repair, ups mashed it. Bill said that they don`t have any replacements and won`t be getting any either. He also informed me that he could not repair my speaker. I sent it to Bill and Loretta Legall at Millersound, had it back to me in less than a week. Great...
  16. thermoluddys

IMG with no pics. Working fine now.
  17. thermoluddys

Just blank pages , over and over. What the?
  18. thermoluddys

Shominy`s pics won`t open. This is always the case. Why?
  19. thermoluddys

Idioms & colloquialisms- Post up your favorites

Busier than a cat burying poop. Busier than a one armed albino hitchhiking in a snow storm.
  20. thermoluddys

I have the same problem with Shominy`s pics and i`m using a PC.
  21. thermoluddys

RS 1.5 speakers

YES AND YES
  22. thermoluddys

Bose 901 in box value?

I sold a set a year ago that I refoamed the18 drivers myself. Very good condition with stands and EQ for $500
Back
Top Bottom