Search results

1. motopatina

Chorus II's - Thank you and Amp direction

Thank you. That seems to be the census! I was lucky enough to acquire a Carver PM-600. I will update once I get a chance to put it in play.
  2. motopatina

Got it! Thanks! I will get the Ti tweets for sure. Will figure out if I should recap or go full bore with a Crites crossover. I’ll keep you posted!
  3. motopatina

Thanks again for your reply. Do you have the original diaphragms for the tweets and mods in your Chorus II’s?
  4. motopatina

Thank you! I noticed another recent thread for tubes with Klipsch and the Scott and Fisher amps seemed to be very well liked!
  5. motopatina

Thank you - I will investigate!!
  6. motopatina

Thanks Moray! I appreciate your response. I’m not married to the idea of small tube amps - but I like the option of making some improved CW’s. Perhaps I’ll try a high power amp with the Chorus first and see if I like the results.
  7. motopatina

First off, a sincere thanks to all of you. I've been reading the forum and have learned a lot (I hope). Over the weekend I picked up a pair of Chorus II's. They're in need of much love, especially in the cosmetic department. Priced fairly, original and I think they sound great! I'm excited to...
Back
Top Bottom