Search results

1. GalaxieRange

CS G301-wa II repair looking for schematic

Does anyone have a wiring schematic for Pioneer cs-g301wa II speakers?
  2. GalaxieRange

Infinity Bu 2 subwoofer improvements.

Has anyone improved the sound quality of a BU2 subwoofer? Mine seems to be muddy and overly deep. I've thought of replacing the amplifier thats on it with a 300-500 watt amp.
  3. GalaxieRange

Making isolation cones for Polyspherites........

I bought a pair of Infinity cabinets that I am retrofitting RS 5001 components into. I got everything to fit but now I need to make some isolation cones for the Polyspherite mids. I was thinking of using either paper mache, cardboard, or even paper/foam bowls.
  4. GalaxieRange

Porting Infinity RS 5001? ......

Has anyone ported Infinity RS 5001 speakers? or perhaps just the mids? Anyone removed the stuffing from the mid cone?
  5. GalaxieRange

Reconeing 8 inch IMG woofers.......

......Has anyone reconed 8 inch Infinity IMG woofers? I have a couple with bad voice coils, and would like to repair them rather then buy new or replacement ones. The kit that I'm looking at uses paper cones, I wonder how the sound quality would be effected? Any one know of a kit that uses...
  6. GalaxieRange

Did Infinity ever make a 2 way speaker with emit tweeter?

This is sort related to my post on building a custom center channel. I just had an idea today to use 2 2way speakers. Perhaps if Infinity made a 2 way with emit K those could work. OF course using a power amp and signal splitte.
  7. GalaxieRange

Anyone use Torque Audio?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Technical-Pro-Torque-Audio-AW1-1000-Watt-2-Channel-DJ-Power-Amplifier-Amp-/301309023793?hash=item46276ad631 I am looking at this amp to add to my system for the front speakers. Using Preouts for R and L fronts. Is this a decent brand?
  8. GalaxieRange

Overpowering an RS 5001?

Is it possible to overpower an RS 5001 speaker?
  9. GalaxieRange

Building RS 5001 center channel?

I have my RS 5001 bookshelf conversion speakers working well. Now I need a matching center channel. I've had the idea of building a huge center using RS 5001 parts. Specifically 2 8 inch woofers, 2 mid range polyshperites and one emit K tweeter. I also have one RS 5001 crossover. I had...
  10. GalaxieRange

First post

Im new here, I recently bought some Rs 4001's and upgraded them with Rs 5001 parts. The cabinets were rough and one was cracked so If fixed and painted them black. :music: I have them hooked up to a Denon 7.1 receiver it has way more power then these speakers can handle though.
Back
Top Bottom