Search results

1. Lucian

Pics of your listening space

Thanks man! To me the Monitor Audio RX8 are just perfect for rock/progressive/blues/country music. Anything that's inviting you to turn up the volume. Maybe it's because of the ceramic Aluminium drivers but when you hit the volume button it's kind of a feeling that they like that (sorry I don't...
  2. Lucian

Good choices on that Opeth! I can only wait in this regard until the day a turntable will complete my setup :thumbsup:
  3. Lucian

Got to love Opeth!!! Nice piece of work from your nephew...I really like it. Your room looks also very nice & cozy ... a perfect place to listen to Mr. Akerfeldt & Co.
  4. Lucian

Thanks man! I've tried to keep it simple and as compact as possible and in the same time to serve both of my interests: stereo & surround listening.
  5. Lucian

Boston Acoustics looks also impressive (although I also did not have the chance to hear them in Europe). If you stumble upon some Monitor Audio dealer please try to demo their Gold or Platinum Series with some powerful amps ... you will not regret it :rockon:
  6. Lucian

Thanks! Nightwish are one of my favorites! And I like to think that Monitor Audio are really made for rock music ... :beerchug:
  7. Lucian

Hello everybody, My main system as it looks in January 2019: Stereo: Vincent CD-S7 DAC Hybrid CD Player Vincent SV-237 Class A Hybrid Integrated Amplifier Monitor Audio RX-8 Interconnects: Audioquest Golden Gate Loudspeaker Cables DIY with Oehlbach Rattle Snake 6 Home Theater: Philips Blu Ray...
  8. Lucian

Vincent SV-237 Your Thoughts Plus A Couple Of Questions

After the good experience with Vincent SV237 I've thought that I could add another member from the Vincent Tube Line to the family: Vincent CD-S7 Hybrid CDP + DAC. The combo sound pretty solid out of the box already...I cannot recommend it enough. Next step will be some tube rolling :rockon:
  9. Vincent_CDS7DAC_SV237

Vincent_CDS7DAC_SV237

10. Lucian

Vincent SV-237 Your Thoughts Plus A Couple Of Questions

I can also hear some noise but really low level and only if I am with my ear at 5 cm from the tweeter (cannot hear anything from middle or bass speakers on my Monitor Audio RX8)
Back
Top Bottom