Search results

1. T

Rogue RP5 V2 vs AVA CFR FET Valve Preamps

Looking to buy a new tube based preamp with a supporting internal phono stage. The phono stage needs to support LOMC and MM cartridges. With my budget, the choices for new are the Rogue RP5 V2 that came out a couple of months ago and the Audio By Van Alstine CFR with phono. It will be used...
  2. T

Who recalls Sony TT with split tonearm?

Hi, sorry to ask but my searches are pulling nothing. Looking for the SONY TT model that had a tonearm with separate paths for the left and right wiring.... Thanks!
  3. T

MR7083 Batteries

Sorry, this was asked before but the answer didn't make sense to me. The memory preset uses a 3 battery backup, they are all missing in the tuner I have, need to replace, but McIntosh says they don't carry and don't have specs. Any idea what I can do? Thanks.
  4. T

Looking to Buy New TT, Confused with New Offerings

I haven't bought a TT since a TD-160 many years ago. The models I'm considering are- Music Hall Ikura with Ortofon Red, Rega RP1 with their "performance pack", and Project Xpressions Classic with Sumiko Pearl. Personal preference is belt drive, I don't want to argue that point, just looking...
Back
Top Bottom