Search results

1. aerodj1

They don't make em like they used to.

Amen to that. There is a HT shop here in Fargo that has $75,000 worth of McIntosh and Focal gear set up for demos. Utterly and completely amazing. Blows away everything else I have ever heard. Well, I can't afford to spend that much on audio equipment. I guess I'll just have to stick with...
  2. aerodj1

Show off your big listening space

I hardly ever spend time in the basement and the wife and kid control the main floor, so a couple of months ago I decided to turn my garage/shop into my listening room. So far so good. Nothing better than drinking beer and fixing stuff while listening to Led Zeppelin on an old school sound...
  3. aerodj1

Pics of your listening space

Compromise space. Can't immerse myself in the basement so I had to move out to the 24X36 insulated/heated garage. I can let it fly out here. Wife is happy, I'm happy, all is good. Every now and then she joins me, which is even better!
  4. Man Cave

Man Cave

5. aerodj1

What are you listening to right now and on what speakers

The Alan Parsons Project : I Robot The Fisher XP-7Cs driven by a JVC RX-5V. Galaxy Note 4 as the source.
  6. aerodj1

My System/Space

Pretty impressive collection, especially at your age. Out of curiosity, how much of it do you run at once? Better yet, have you tried positioning the D-9s and letting them sing by themselves?
  7. aerodj1

They got it right 40 years ago.

They got it right 40 years ago.
  8. aerodj1

Something must be in the water - another Fargo guy

Hello all, Strange, I was getting ready to post an introduction and saw another guy from Fargo did the same thing this morning. Small world indeed. Anyways, the vintage bug bit me a year ago while I was reminiscing about our neighbor's SX-1980 driving a pair of Cerwin Vega D9s when I was...
Back
Top Bottom