Search results

1. DENNYDOG

Happy Birthday to DENNYDOG

Late to the party again. Thanks guys!
  2. DENNYDOG

Happy Birthday to DENNYDOG

Thanks for the well wishes everyone! Need to spin some vinyl again. It's been a while. Denny
  3. DENNYDOG

What year did PAX speakers hit the market

Late 60's the way it looks. http://audio-database.com/PIONEER-EXCLUSIVE/unit/pax-30c-e.html http://audio-database.com/PIONEER-EXCLUSIVE/unit/index.html
  4. DENNYDOG

Your favorite small vintage speaker that's not crazy expensive....

I'm listening to my little S-X4G Pioneers right now as a matter of fact. They are basically miniature HPM's with a 1" metal dome tweeter and 7" woofer in a sealed box @ around .7 cubic feet. All cast aluminum driver frames. Not heavy bass hitters but I run a single 8" powered sub to help them...
  5. DENNYDOG

Not too bad. Just got home a bit ago from watching my nephew play trumpet at "The Band" jazz night in White Bear Lake. Damn tired but had a late' on the way home so my eyes are still wide open.
  6. DENNYDOG

Hey Lance! :wave: Cute little speakers. :thmbsp:
  7. DENNYDOG

Traded the Camaro away tonight...

Cool car! I always wanted a Fiero Gt. Too many other vehiclular projects so I doubt that will ever happen.
  8. DENNYDOG

Anthony, I saw you mention in a thread that you got your 400 going? Is that the same one I...

Anthony, I saw you mention in a thread that you got your 400 going? Is that the same one I picked up for you? Hope she is sounding nice! Denny
  9. DENNYDOG

Cool Halloween Costume for kids

I could see rigging something like this up for myself. Looks like fun! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkBDRUO8hAo
  10. DENNYDOG

Happy Birthday DENNYDOG

I'm a little late to the party myself. A belated THANK YOU to everyone! :D I didn't do anything too special. What can I say being one more year closer to the big 50. :yuck:
  11. DENNYDOG

Tobby, Thanks for reminding me! I talked to Peter yesterday. Good thing I talked to him because...

Tobby, Thanks for reminding me! I talked to Peter yesterday. Good thing I talked to him because I was thinking it was Sunday for some reason. Hopefully it doesn't rain too much. Will see you there! Denny
  12. DENNYDOG

Thank you for spreading the karma. ;)
  13. DENNYDOG

Something about 6v6..

HaHa!
  14. DENNYDOG

Does this look like a 400/500/800 cabinet?

In my personal opinion no it won't fit a 400, 500 or 800. Too small. I believe it's for a 500T.
  15. DENNYDOG

Compiling List of Great Female Vocal Singers

Neko Case is one of my faves. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-icLAGtpI8
  16. DENNYDOG

VW XL1 -235 mpg hybrid to go into production for European market

Why make a 100-150 mpg car if they can make a 235 mpg car? Charge half as much for it?
  17. DENNYDOG

Seen the new "Muscle Cars" stamps?

Pray tell what would it be then?
  18. DENNYDOG

dang it.... I dinged my bumper today

You would be surprised what a pro can do with a buffer. I doubt you will even be able to notice it with just a buffing. They can probably touch it up if it's scratched through to the plastic beforehand if you want. A couple dabs of paint to fill in the scratch first and then a buff job. You...
  19. DENNYDOG

VW XL1 -235 mpg hybrid to go into production for European market

Wonderful car. About time a manufacturer puts forth their best effort towards fuel economy. We haven't seen this since the early Honda Insight imho.
  20. DENNYDOG

Seen the new "Muscle Cars" stamps?

Just picked up a set the other day! \ Where is the Camaro? I'd have to say the GTO is the best of the bunch. :) Muscle Car stamps by dennydog, on Flickr
  21. DENNYDOG

28 Fans Injured at Daytona

Anyone see them carrying out the tire/wheel/a-arms from row #8? Good thing this didn't happen in a packed stand like it would have been on Sunday. I think they need to make the concrete barrier on the corners higher (and in turn bring the lowest seats up) on the turns where these types of...
  22. DENNYDOG

Newest edition to the family...but it has to "go" outside

Better check out the dog whisperer's site. If you haven't ever watched his show I am convinced he is the best dog trainer there ever was. http://www.cesarsway.com/
  23. DENNYDOG

Pioneer PL 61 problems

There are many many things that could potentially be wrong if there is a speed or starting issue. The best bet is to clean the speed potentiometers. If that doesn't correct the issue it would more than likely be be the motor control unit if the platter spins freely. There are a good amount of...
  24. DENNYDOG

Sony Reveals The New Playstation 4 Today.

I don't care if it looks like an old betamax player. If it does what they say it will I want it! :)
  25. DENNYDOG

R.I.P. Mindy McCready

Very sad news.
Back
Top Bottom