Search results

1. Hendeez

Will a 32 uF capacitor make a 5ohm load highpass at roughly 1000hz? Any help greatly appreciated.

I am also looking into getting a mic/preamp and some free software as well.
  2. Hendeez

Will a 32 uF capacitor make a 5ohm load highpass at roughly 1000hz? Any help greatly appreciated.

Okay thanks. Would you recommend a 3 ohm resistor to make it 8 ohm to match the other 2 drivers?
  3. Hendeez

Also would a 0.11mh inductor be needed to stop the 5ohm driver at around 7k or so? Sorry again, real newb here and been trying to understand it all but it's a lot to take in lol
  4. Hendeez

Sorry I am a newbie here and was wondering will a 32 uF capacitor make a 5ohm load highpass at roughly 1000hz? Trying my second speaker build and I am using an 8 ohm tweeter, 5 ohm midrange and an 8 ohm woofer. I have a 3 way crossover set for 1000/7000 but realized that the mid was 5 ohm after...
  5. Hendeez

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Chilliwack - Opus X Album
  6. Hendeez

AK Speaker Favorites

Hi guys and gals, new to AK. My choice is definitely a sleeper in the audio world due to AKAI not being known for speakers and I haven't seen too many reviews on it. AKAI SW-155. If you ever see a pair lying around in a thrift shop, I highly recommend them, and you probably won't need to...
Back
Top Bottom