Search results

1. scootter31

Cool American military planes.

f-15, 104 to 0.
  2. scootter31

Streaming Digital Content to Personal Devices

Go to Amazon and search "stereo bluetooth transmitter". Cheep and easy. Just scott
  3. scootter31

Is it a can or a bottle?

It stays bottle cans on the box. I'll just go with that. Oh, and you all can have my share. :D
  4. scootter31

Appliance Gurus: Thar She Blows!

"Can the motor be opened with standard tools to check the parts/contacts you mention?" From this photo, no. I maybe could, It would be a full days project and I'm two states to your left...
  5. scootter31

Ok, from the net. Manufactured by Whirlpool. I can't find a free wiring diagram on the net. Do you have one? If so, can you post it? Read this : http://www.applianceaid.com/direct-drive-washer-motor-help.php I suspect this ...
  6. scootter31

What is the model number of this unit? Edit: and the first three of the serial number. Tox is correct, replace the cap and see if she runs. If you need to replace the motor, your going to need to replace the cap to. If you have a Granger store near by, take the cap with you, and say "I need...
  7. scootter31

Fyi 110v, 270-324 mfd. That would be a start cap. The range (X-Y mfd)is the giveaway. 25uF / 370VAC would be a run cap.
  8. scootter31

Advice on Leaky Faucet (Pics attached)

Valve seat in the first PIC needs to be replaced. Did you find a brand name?
  9. scootter31

Wifey's Christmas Present

Well did she get all Christmas tree faced when she got the 686? How's getting the 629 back working out for YA?
  10. scootter31

Pleasant Christmas surprise

I'd invite you out to shoot, to clear up the confusion BUT ...See me,touch me,Thiel me.......:nono::nono: just Scott
  11. scootter31

Pleasant Christmas surprise

I feel you pain. Spent two hours looking for the factory mag for my REM 10/22 Saturday night. Found it Sunday, open my my gun case and SOB! My brother and nephews shot the hell out of the 10/22 while I broke in my new pt907. My 92FS is much more fun to shoot though. Be safe Just Scott
  12. scootter31

Why is it?

Clean out your cookies and history ?
  13. scootter31

Trailer wiring: how to keep the plug from rusting?

Tox, Try corrosionx and a ziploc bag. It's been six years since I've had a problem. Tox's new stocker. scootter
  14. scootter31

What do Paladin and Arkay have in common?

Dust off that camera, because ................................ :worthless
  15. scootter31

Tuna in a can,what to add ?????

Mackerel meatballs sounds interesting. Do you have a recipe link?
  16. scootter31

Tuna in a can,what to add ?????

tuttle, after you try all of the above, really shake things up, try salmon.
  17. scootter31

Yamaha AX-700U

Oh-oh, first sign of the Apocalypse. Scooter had a good idea. Best of luck to you all! :D
  18. scootter31

Famous relatives...

My grandfauther's brother, Richie Ashburn. http://www.omg-facts.com/view/Facts/852 http://www.baseball-almanac.com/players/player.php?p=ashburi01
  19. scootter31

Yamaha AX-700U

I don't know what Avionic would think of this, but maybe try cleaning the ribbon cable connections ? Is that rust on the screw heads of the main board? Plating, thread lock? Maybe check fo bad grounds?
  20. scootter31

Internet and Streaming video

Breaking news Franksta " If you had a Playstation 3 and the Playon software ($80 lifetime) you could get almost every significant stream from the internet including HULU, TV.com. some Youtube highlights and Netflix service also (requires Netflix disc which is free from Netflix). " No...
  21. scootter31

Quad Sansui problem; help???

I like your enthusiasm, but please reread what has been posted. You have already gone from bad to worse. Your best bet is to find someone local and ask for some hands on help. Well that's my two cents. Just Scott
  22. scootter31

O/T--Watching TV on your computer

http://www.slingmedia.com/go/prohd This is what I use at home and at work. Just Scott
  23. scootter31

Need help with my SX-838

That unit works well. I'm building an F5 with it. I recommend getting a spare tip as well as a couple different size tips. Just Scott
  24. scootter31

Cable TV Problem

HMMM, No word back from 75center. Any bail bondsmen here on AK ? :D
  25. scootter31

Cable TV Problem

"Why the HELL won't the cable box allow you to tape one show while you are watching another one." The cable box can only process on channel (from Digital to analog) at a time.
Back
Top Bottom