Search results

1. L

A 400C Transformation

Thank's Dave!
  2. L

A 400C Transformation

Hi Dave, Working on phono upgrade and I am trying to locate the 100K resistor (trying to move it from pin 2 and move to the other side of 10k resistor) in the preamp phono section. Is it connected to one of the 12AX7 phono tube socket? Do i just move one of the ends from pin 2 and solder it on...
  3. L

A 400C Transformation

Dave, thanks for helping me elevate my Fisher 400C to levels I could only dream of! Min
  4. L

A 400C Transformation

Thanks for the info Sam. Min
  5. L

A 400C Transformation

Hi Dave, i rerouted the shielded output lead as you recommned and the hum is gone! It's amazing the folks from Fisher did not implement this. The level of hum i was hearing before was detectable from 1 foot with your ears to the speaker at volume level 3 in phono section (more on channel A). I...
  6. L

A 400C Transformation

Dave, I can't thank you enough for you taking the time to share this tremenous knowledge. All this information is way above my skill level but i will re-read both threads and see if I can give a strong effort to update my phono section. These fisher 400C's are so nice to look at! Thank you so...
  7. L

A 400C Transformation

Hi Dave, I own a Fisher 400C preamp and am really impressed with your work on your 400C. I hear a small amount of hum when i get foot or two from the speakers and am wondering if this could be causing the stuffy sound on mid grade vinyl pressing. I had the preamp recapped but not modified to the...
Back
Top Bottom