Search results

1. Relford

Hey penninw, Like many others it seems, I'd like to speak to you about building a wood case for...

Hey penninw, Like many others it seems, I'd like to speak to you about building a wood case for a Marantz 2238B!! It's really difficult to locate the correct ones on eBay or the NET!! Please let me know if you'd be interested in helping me out!! Thanks, Ken
  2. Relford

AK is 19 years old, so we're having a raffle.

Feb 10th 2007
  3. Relford

Hello from Ga

Hey trinshman, thanks for the kind words!! By the way, nice bass!!
  4. Relford

Barter Town Access

Thanks for all your help, you've been great as usual, I'm There!!
  5. Relford

Barter Town Access

I'm an AudioKarma Subscriber but am having trouble finding access to Barter Town, any suggestions??
  6. Relford

Hello from Ga

They do look and sound great when finished!! Good Luck, and let me know if you need assistance!!
  7. Relford

Hello from Ga

Let me know which 4400 parts you need when you get ready for them, I can probably round up what you need!! Last count I had 12 4400s I need to rebuild, they can be a bear to work on!! Welcome to our "hobby"!! Ken
  8. Relford

Hello from Ga

Welcome Addictive1, looks like GA is well represented!! Where are you?? I'm in Douglasville and was bitten by the Vintage bug several years ago, as to date I have over 200 units (mostly Marantz) in a local climate controlled storage bldg., all in various need of repair!! Let me know if you need...
  9. Relford

Nikko Alpha 450 repair

If any of you are working on or plan to work on a Nikko 450, be advised that the main control board has duplicated labels for two of the adjustment pots!! The manual calls for the idle adjustment to be controlled by pot HVR701 (Left Channel) and pot HVR702 (Right Channel) which are labeled...
  10. Relford

Hi Catrafter, Relford here!! Just tried to find some information about a Marantz 4230 with a bad...

Hi Catrafter, Relford here!! Just tried to find some information about a Marantz 4230 with a bad SV3 Diode on the Amp board. When I did the initial search for the diode (noted as an SV 3x on the schematic), I got a hit on a post that mentioned that you had previously located a replacement. Could...
  11. Relford

Marantz 2275 I sure could use some guidance

Did you find the part numbers for the output transistors? I checked my schematic on my 2275 and found that the part numbers indicated on it were SJ2518 and SJ2517, these cross reference to a Motorola MJ4502 and MJ802, I found these part numbers on the internet. Good Luck
Back
Top Bottom