Search results

1. V

Au-20000 uneven volume for left and right channels?

No after cleaning mine was good. I had that popping noise as well but seem to have gone, but will check that capacitor c10. Thanks
  2. V

Au-20000 uneven volume for left and right channels?

try cleaning all controls and connectors ,might solve problem.
  3. V

AU-9900 Tone/filter switch dropping channel

Try and DeOxit the switch a few times also other switches and some of the circuit boards unplug and deoxit the pins and board itself. I cant remember but there is one small circuit board tucked in a narrow cavity, that was the main problem with mine after cleaning that all was good. have...
  4. V

sansui au-20000

I guess for now it works fine through the AUX INPUT
  5. V

sansui au-20000

When I first bought the amp it had 2 pins on the protector board fused together pin 24 and 25. since then I connected them maybe that's why that was done, those plugs go to the thermistor PR01 picture attached.
  6. V

sansui au-20000

Where the power voltage selector wires are I noticed I couldn’t tighten the screws that hold the wires there is some play there, Is that normal and could that have anything to do with the problem? Also why do I have the problem in tuner input only? Thanks
  7. V

sansui au-20000

8. V

sansui au-20000

Tuner in Aux input is ok works great, only on tuner input is the high pitch noise it’s like an intermittent problem. When the noise comes on the meters go crazy and I quickly turn the unit off it normally happens when amp is cold.
  9. V

sansui au-20000

Please explain? What other details do you need? It seems very clear to the problem I stated. As 4 punctuation not everyone is as smart as you!!’
  10. V

sansui au-20000

noise through speakers only in tuner output comes and goes
  11. V

sansui au-20000 squealing noise

just noticed the noise only happens when in tuner mode I got the tuner going through aux in and all good?
  12. V

sansui tape deck no rewind SC 2002

I checked it out and the spring is there I think I figured it out the spring sits behind the phone jack there is a little slot and it fits in there and those U shape washers just fit underneath the face plate then screws that hold the face plate go through them, weird how they are not on the...
  13. V

I managed to get rewind to work after removing the reel hub and putting it back again strange, Still cant figure out where those parts go if its any help they fell out after I removed the face plate.
  14. V

thanks for reply guys I downloaded the manual but cant identify the parts I wonder if they have anything to do with my unit not reversing.
  15. V

changed belts works but won't rewind also when I opened it these parts just fell out pic attached. anyone help? thanks
  16. V

sansui sc-2002 no rewind

sansui sc-2002 no rewind forward is ok, does a forward function need a belt?
  17. V

yes you can see them jumping for that 2 seconds at any mode.
  18. V

it only happens for 2 seconds so doesn’t give me time to check and adjust it and like I said it only happens when I haven’t used the amp for like a week otherwise it’s ok I had it going for around 3 hours yesterday and all good.
  19. V

hi, yes noise coming out of speakers, if the speakers are on off position no noise but you can see the meters deflection at any mode, No amp is original not restored,
  20. V

sansui amplifier making high pitched squealing noise, it usually happens when I haven't used the amp for a few days it lasts for a few seconds then once it warms up its ok. thanks
  21. V

Sansui SC 2002

Hi, can anyone help with belt replacement all 3 as they were missing and don’t know how they go on, also when I removed the faceplate a spring and 3 small plates fell out of the unit so don’t know where they go pictures attached. Thanks
  22. V

Sansui sc 2002 tape deck belt replacement

Hi, can anyone help with belt replacement all 3 as they were missing and don’t know how they go on, also when I removed the faceplate a spring and 3 small plates fell out of the unit so don’t know where they go pictures attached. Thanks
  23. V

sansui au 2000 power supply voltage change over

Wow thanks I will look into this.
  24. V

Pete I decided to give it another clean and all good so far.
  25. V

Pete its still going but while its on it makes a popping noise on the speakers every now and then mainly when its cold once it warms up it seems ok.
Back
Top Bottom