Search results

1. T

Hi Kevin, I have a Sansui G7000 and 331 receivers that need some work done. Would you be...

Hi Kevin, I have a Sansui G7000 and 331 receivers that need some work done. Would you be interested in looking at them? I live in BeachHaven so not too far away :) cheers Al
  2. T

Replacement fuse for D707f (D9)

ok guys thanks for the feedback. Ill update the thread with what was wrong with it for others to google :)
  3. T

Thanks for the response John. Yes it did indeed blow the fuse, straight away. Looking at the output transistors now to see if they are shorting.. Anyone else got any other ideas? Never fixed an amp before but happy to try :)
  4. T

Sorry the first post wasnt the most informative. I am using a 100v converter that the amp is plugged into.
  5. T

Hi all, I recently bought a mint (non working) Au-D707F which sansui.us says is a D9. The main protection fuse is blown and as my grasp of electronics is poor at best I thought id ask you guys a potentially stupid question. The fuse has 800mA written on it ,as its Japanese 100v and I live in...
Back
Top Bottom