Search results

1. Giang Le

Akai GX 747 DBX Reverse Play problem

Hi everyone, I have Akai GX747DBX and when I try to play a tape that I recorded in both directions using my Teac X2000R, I only am able to play from the standard direction not the reverse direction. When I try to play it in reverse all I get is the normal direction music backwards. I don't get...
  2. Giang Le

Kenwood KR9050 Lamp/LED Uprade

Hi everyone, I have a Kenwood KR9050 and I was wondering if it was possible to install a LED strip to it. It has light bulbs that are installed in a plastic/Paper diffuse on the top that shines directly to the bottom making it really spotty. There was unit on Ebay that had a LED strip installed...
  3. Giang Le

Sansui G22000 VU Meters Failure

My Sansui G22000 VU meters have stoped working :( my tech said it might be the Sony CX067 IC chip that is on the board for the meters. LBpete has told me about another potential problem that can cause the meters failures which is the reed relay, so my question is how would one approach fixing...
  4. Giang Le

Marantz 510M and Marantz 3600

Hi everyone, I have a uncle in Vietnam who has a deal on a Marantz 510M and Marantz 3600 preamp/amp combo in mint condition with handmade burl wood cases, the seller is asking 30 million dong which is around $1400, is that a good deal considering I would have to lug it back to the states the...
  5. Giang Le

Re foaming JBL C50 Olympus Le15

Does anyone know some in near Boston MA that can do a refoam job on my pair of JBL Le15s from my Olympus C50s?
  6. Giang Le

Yamaha Cr3020 for $1150

Hey everyone, I recently purchased a Yamaha Cr3020 on ebay for $1150, there isn't much on the prices of these units on ebay and most ebay prices are too high in variation. Do you think that is a fair amount for a Cr3020 in good condition. There are a couple of micro scratches on the faceplate...
  7. Giang Le

PIONEER SX1280 Faceplate wood sides

Hi everyone, my SX1280 was absolutely butchered by a eBay seller that thought they knew how to ship :( The Woodsides on the faceplate is dented, is there anyway to remove it and replace it? How is it mounted on the faceplate?
  8. Giang Le

HELP Original Large Advents Bass Hiss

Hi everyone, I recently bought a pair of Original Large Advents and evertime the bass becomes deep or a loud bass note hits the tweeters would distort or hisses slightly? Whats seems to be the problem, should I replace the tweeters?
  9. Giang Le

Fisher RS1080 knobs

Hi everyone, I would like to know which Fisher RS models can I pull the treble and bass selector knobs from? I have a RS1060 and RS1080 that need some of those buttons, but rigth now on the bay there are only knobs from a RS1015 and RS1052. They look very similar, but I just want to confirm with...
  10. Giang Le

Acoustic Research AR2A

Good evening everyone, what would be a fair price for a Acoustic Research AR2A That was close to mint and in original boxes?
  11. Giang Le

Fisher 500TX Front Face lettering

Hi everyone, I just aquired a Fisher 500TX and I wanted to know if there was anyway one could reletter the front face because some of the words like "volume" on my front plate is starting to fade.
  12. Giang Le

Rotel RX 1603

Hi everyone, I just want to ask if a asking price of $800 is fair for a Good Working Rotel RX 1603? I want to know how much it's worth, since I have never seen on on the bay in good working condition. I am debating as to buy this or the Concept 16.5. Their both ultra rare and legendary receivers.
  13. Giang Le

Sansui G971

Hi everyone, this is my first post after finally signing up for Audio Karma. My question is: do you guys know how much a Sansui G971 (European black faced G-9700) is worth? None has come up for auction on the bay or anywhere really, so I don't know how much it is possibly worth. Can you guys...
Back
Top Bottom