Search results

1. grhinson

Weston Model 976 Multimeter Manual

Thanks for the response. I did locate a copy this past Christmas. Unless, you have further data beyond the instruction book...?
  2. grhinson

Kenwood KR-6160 receiver?

This might be late, but you could re-drill the heat sink as alternative.
  3. grhinson

Developing the BOM for a KR-6160 restoration

I have the complete service manual with alignments, BOMs, Drawings, and service updates for the KR-6160. Ill try to remember to upload them when I come home next month.
  4. grhinson

Developing the BOM for a KR-6160 restoration

This might be as bit late coming to you, but I am in the middle of repairing a few of these KR-6160s and they all seem to have the same problem of failing driver transistors. I have the service manual and within it gives a service bulletin suggesting to replace Q1-Q4
  5. grhinson

Thanks, I have seen that. but that was an old ebay auction from last year i believe and it just shows what the auction went for...
  6. grhinson

This is probably a longshot, but I am looking for a copy of the instruction manual for the Weston Model 976 Multimeter. I have looked at many of the test equipment / military shops online that sell and those that freely provide manuals and schematics, but to my surprise, no one seems to have a...
  7. grhinson

Kenwood KR-6160 Gutshtots

Do you still have a list of the all the 6160 caps?
  8. grhinson

Refurbishing a Kenwood KR-6160 - output capacitors

Do you or anyone have a list of all electrolytic caps used in the Kenwood KR-6160? It would be nice if there was a website that kept that sort of servicing info and tear down pics.
Back
Top Bottom