Search results

1. schoocom

Marantz 2325 - Relay RABK-2B

Both amps are good, the protection board was faulty and recapped, but I don't know if the relay was bad before or after the recap. Relay is bad, really bad, you can believe me. The question was mainly to know if someone already this particular relay in a Marantz 2325, just to have an idea if...
  2. schoocom

Marantz 2325 - Relay RABK-2B

Hi folks, I had several 2325 on my bench, but the one I have now is a 2325(p). I have to replace the relay and the one I pulled out is a RABK-2B DC24. I know that this model was often used in Sansui gear, but I never saw one in a 2325. I know that this receiver was already "serviced", the...
  3. schoocom

Vu Meter moves but …

Hi guys, I’m facing an issue with one of my 170DC vu meter. It moves, but in a sticky way, it’s slow to come down, doesn’t move freely in the beginning of the scale, …. I tried to unscrew a bit the little screw, heat it up with my iron … it corrects the problem with heat but as soon as it...
  4. schoocom

Pioneer H-R9000 - Help please ...

I think I found the place but before doing anything wrong, I’d appreciate your pics. In my point of view this wire is supposed to go on the upper pin of the dial case, just on the left of the switch.
  5. schoocom

8 tracks tape head

I’m used to this kind of things, I have done a lot of Marantz tape decks ... Nevertheless I found the problem, one transistor was wrongly installed, surprisingly, it allowed to a 28mV signal to pass through, but blocked everything coming out of the head ... Now it sings perfectly, one more...
  6. schoocom

8 tracks tape head

I dot think the problem comes from this switch. If I connect my function generator on the input of the board, the signal goes through both channels without any problem... and that’s my problem actually
  7. schoocom

8 tracks tape head

Unfortunately not. I tried several tapes ...
  8. schoocom

8 tracks tape head

Hi all. I’m facing a funny issue .. I got an 8 track from Pioneer. I recaped the power supply, the main amp and the rec/play amp boards. All the inputs work perfectly. The tape part causes problem now. The tape runs, but I get no sound at all from the 8 track head. If I replace the head with...
  9. schoocom

Exactly. Many thanks for your help. This wire should be on the left of the switch (normally, this unit has so many issues I’m actually not quite sure of that...).
  10. schoocom

Hi guys. I have at the moment on the bench a wonderful H-R9000. It is there for a full recap and some transistor is change of course. Everything runs perfectly except that a yellow wire is coming out of the rotary switch and goes ... nowhere. If someone has this device I would really...
  11. schoocom

Marantz 5020 idler

Hi all. I’m facing a “fun” issue with my 5020. Belts were out when I got it. So I ordered new ones on Vintage electronics. After the change, play runs perfectly but FF doesn’t anymore. I remarked that the torque limiter wheel doesn’t go far enough to touch the reel to have it turning. If I put...
  12. schoocom

NAD 7100 - Dead (to be restored)

Hi guys. I found this receiver in working condition. At least during some days. After a few cycles On/Off and some sound tests, it begans to operate sometimes and some others stood in standbye. I read that after waiting some hours the problem could be solved alone, and it did sometimes. But...
  13. schoocom

Post Your Marantz Gear Here!!!

Hi guys, I own since years a 6300 and I recently picked its little sister up, the 6100. A perfect working condition unit, that didn't suffer too much of the years going on. I like this one as much as the 6300.
  14. schoocom

Phono input very noisy

Hi all, I'm facing a problem with my Lenco A50. Yesterday I plugged in my Revox B790 on my Lenco and everything was fine (first time together). Today I cleaned up the input selector, waited for it to dry (as usual), and plugged the TT one more time with success. I turned the selector on the...
  15. schoocom

Where can I find this ?

I used to do that, but I'm trying to rebuild this one originally. I'll search for some items on the bay. I agree that this seller is very expensive. Thanks
  16. schoocom

Where can I find this ?

Hi all, I'm currently working on my 6300. There's not a lot to do but I'm trying to find this : Any advice ? Many thanks.
  17. schoocom

Post Your Marantz Gear Here!!!

Marantz 2216 Marantz 2226 Marantz 2230 (2) Marantz 2245 Marantz 2270 Marantz 2325 Marantz 6300 Marantz 5020 Marantz 5220 Marantz 2238bl Marantz HD700 Marantz CD42 Trying to find 5120, 5200, 5420 and so many more ... Last arrived : Marantz 110 Pics will come asap
  18. schoocom

2230 & 6300

Hi guys. I'm facing a problem. I used to have my 6300 plugged on my 2226. Always enjoyed this config but I have to clean the receiver. So I picked up my old 2230 (that I own since a couple of years but didn't try it). I plugged it with a CD player to test it. Everything is fine. So I...
  19. schoocom

Toshiba SR 40e

Thank you for your reply. Cartridge is a thing I didn't think about. So I'll let it go for someone else.
  20. schoocom

Toshiba SR 40e

Hi everyone, I have the opportunity to buy a Toshiba SR 40e in a very good state. My problem is that I don't find a lot of things upon this turntable. Does somebody know this product ? How good is it ? How many does it cost ? Your answer would be very helpfull. Thanks
  21. schoocom

Irebuild

Hi guys. What do you think, as experts, of the irebuild Marantz kits ? Is it serious and accurate ? Thanks for your point of view.
  22. schoocom

Marantz 2325 tuner volume

Absolutely no Stereo in FM. Do you know if I can do something ?
  23. schoocom

So I tested the Dolby function. It works. When it's set to max then I get a signal with higher volume. But still no stereo. Can I do something by myself for the fm detector ? I absolutely have no stereo.
  24. schoocom

I catch pretty well all the stations (better than with my NAD) but it's impossible to find one in stereo. The stereo lights only on the other sources, but no way in FM. Regarding the general output volume, I think it's ok. If I compare with my Luxman everything seems to be right. I hope I...
Back
Top Bottom