Search results

1. CLB3

Rogue Cronus Magnum II Tube Rolling

I am a relative newbie to tubes. I bought my first tube amp, a Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum II, about three months ago. I absolutely love this integrated amp and plan to keep,it for a long, long time. I had read some about tube rolling, but decided to live with the stock tubes for a while to become...
  2. CLB3

R.I.P. Ralph Stanley

2016 claims another of the greats. https://www.yahoo.com/music/bluegrass-music-patriarch-ralph-stanley-dies-89-010626044.html
  3. CLB3

My Modest Setup

Below are a few pics of my recently finished listening space (our living room. Yes, I have a great wife!). The room got fresh paint, new bamboo floors, and a new rug. The system is comprised of an Outlaw Audio RR2150 receiver, B&O Beogram RX TT, Tascam CD-RW900MKII CD player/recorder, Lenovo Z50...
  4. CLB3

Today's Bluegrass Playlist

I love many, many genres of music, but at the top of my list is Bluegrass. It may have something to do with the fact that I was born in KY and live in NC. Anyway, regardless of whatever else I listen to on any given day some Bluegrass will certainly find its way into the mix! Now, I know that I...
  5. CLB3

New from North Carolina

Hello everyone! I found this site while searching for a service manual for a B&O Beogram RX turntable. I still have not found the manual, but I loved the site and decided to become a member. My current system: Turntable - B&O Beogram RX Receiver - Outlaw Audio RR2150 CD - Tascam CD-RW900 MKII...
Back
Top Bottom