Search results

1. Palmarsur

Pioneer Receiver VSX-453 crackling and static in left channel

Hello to all members in the forum: I got the Pioneer receiver that belonged to my mom some months ago, and noticed that there is some crackling and static in the left channel only. It works fine for a while and then the problem appears. I cleaned the unit and the knobs with contact cleaning...
  2. Palmarsur

Sanyo amplifier DCA 611 popping sound

Hello: Thanks for your response. I will do as suggested. It's good that i ordered some time ago a pair of output modules. This unit uses the Darlington Power Pack STK 0059 module. Maybe i will order another pair in order to have some replacement parts. Luckily i found them in ebay. I will post...
  3. Palmarsur

Sanyo amplifier DCA 611 popping sound

Hello everyone: I have a Sanyo stereo amplifier model DCA 611 which is giving me a problem on the right channel only. Since a couple of days ago i hear some sudden popping sounds coming out of the mentioned channel even with the volume control in the zero position, i also noticed that when i...
  4. Palmarsur

My system

Hello members: This is my actual system. Sanyo amplifier DCA 611, Sanyo tuner FMT 611 LU, Sanyo Tape Deck RD 611 UM, Multiple CD Player Kenwood DP-R 4070 and Sanyo turntable TP 1012 UM. Got it from my brother, he bought the complete Sanyo system in Germany in 1970, and it works perfectly. It...
  5. Palmarsur

My Sanyo System

Hello Members: This is my SANYO System. I kept it after the death of my brother. It is around 30 years old or maybe a little bit more. It consists of the turntable model TP 1012UM, The tape deck RD 611UM, the tuner FMT 611LU and the amplifier DCA 611. The amp outputs 2x 60 watts RMS. It is...
  6. Palmarsur

Sanyo DCA-611 Revived

Hello: I have not tested the unit using 4 speakers and the selector in the a+b position. I am going to ask a friend if he has a pair of speakers so that i can use 4 and see what happens. By the way, this is an image of the unit as it looks right now.
  7. Palmarsur

New from Costa Rica

Hello: I just signed in a couple of minutes ago, i'm from Costa Rica. I am 46 years old.
  8. Palmarsur

Sanyo DCA-611 Revived

My brother used to have a complete SANYO Stereo Unit with turntable, tuner, tape deck and the amplifier DCA-611. He used it for some time but after the amplifier power out ICs went bad, he stored the units back in their respective boxes. He died two years ago and i discovered the boxes one of...
Back
Top Bottom