Search results

1. 1Entendra

Onebean delivers! (well, he has it delivered)

I recently purchased a Yamaha C-70 from Onebean on Bartertown.(aged ads) He is honest, easy to communicate with, and is as proficient at packing as he is quick at shipping! He made the entire buying experience as painless as possible. Buy with confidence from Onebean.
  2. 1Entendra

hcnelly Delivers quickly

Just bought a Niles DSP Amplifier/Speaker A.B selector from member hcnelly. Easy transaction, very fast shipping, item as good or better than described.
  3. 1Entendra

1Entendra sent me a nice amp

Thank you for the fast payment and for the kind words FB night! I do aim to please.
  4. 1Entendra

Karmices albums = Don't hesitate!

I purchased a Grand Funk vinyl bundle and am very happy with them. Fast ship, and imho they are better than described. It was a true pleasure to do business with Kamices.
  5. 1Entendra

What Record Are You Hearing Now?

Journey, their first album. Memories...
  6. 1Entendra

The wife's cousin is the drummer.
  7. 1Entendra

My boy Roy...
  8. 1Entendra

Beth and Joe...
  9. 1Entendra

Speaker ID

I am considering it but concerned because the guy selling them called them sub's and says they are 'very loud", which makes my Spidey Sense tingle!(images of blown tweeters) hate to travel 150 miles round trip to find bad news.
  10. 1Entendra

Speaker ID

I do believe you are correct, Thank you.
  11. 1Entendra

Speaker ID

Anyone have an idea what speakers are in these cabinets? They are 15".
  12. 1Entendra

Music Hall MMF 5 on CL near Flint, MI

I hope someone adopts this thing. If I wasn't headed south this weekend, I'd be headed north. I think it is a smoking deal.(I might be a little biased) https://flint.craigslist.org/ele/d/swartz-creek-music-hall-mmf-turntable/7550220457.html
  13. 1Entendra

KLH Model Six mystery part?

I know, but an hour drive each way in my crew cab dually cost more than the shipping. Thanks for your good intentions though.
  14. 1Entendra

Thanks for all the help. I ended up ordering the ones from Parts Express since I saw a review on their website someone used them for their KLH Six.
  15. 1Entendra

Thanks to all for the responses! Now I just need to find a couple as I guess they should match. Is an inductor also know as a choke? Looking at Mouser...
  16. 1Entendra

I have a set of KLH Model Six that I was getting ready to install the correct tweeters in and recap and someone has obviously been in these before me. One of them is missing a part that I can find no reference to in any of the threads I've read. It is the circular thing with the red and black...
  17. 1Entendra

Kenwood Owners Show Us Your Kenwoods!

Recently got this KR-9600 back from being restored.(thanks mattsd) Currently using it with the KLH Model Six for music and movies.
  18. 1Entendra

Archguy = Fast shipping, Great price,

I received the Music Hall db headphones today and am listening to them as I type this. They arrived as described in your ad and I am very happy with my purchase. The shipping was so fast that the delivery man's shoes were smoking! Buy with confidence from AK member Archguy.
  19. 1Entendra

Pioneer SX-1080 Cincinnati area

Anyone looking for one? No affiliation. https://cincinnati.craigslist.org/ele/d/hamilton-pioneer-1080-receiver-stereo/6806832246.html
  20. 1Entendra

Zappa

My introduction to Frank Zappa was the Mothers album, Fillmore East - June, 1971. The week it was released I heard it over at a friends house and went the next day and bought a copy. Been a Zappa fan ever since...
  21. 1Entendra

Thoughts on new Cerwin Vega AT-15 Speakers

If they are indeed new in box I would say they are worth the money. I recently acquired a pair of AT-15's, and they are keepers for me. The foam will probably need replacement even if they are unused. The foam on the ones I bought was intact but faded, but when I did the pinch test on the...
  22. 1Entendra

Monster Receiver Guy is off his meds....Again!

I met Chuck once. I actually sold him a Kenwood KA-9100 & KT-7500 in the wood cabinets in May, 2016. I had them listed on CL. We met over in Brookville, Indiana because I keep my boat there, and it was closer for him. He tested them, then paid and left. Ten minutes max. I did not have...
  23. 1Entendra

Denon POA-1500 to drive my AR9LS opinions please

I too have an A-10 and I just picked up an Onkyo M-504 yesterday. As much as I love my A-10, the 504 sure opened up my Cerwin Vega AT-15's,(4 ohm speakers) even at lower volumes. I am using the A-10 as a preamp for the moment until I can find a good preamp with two phono inputs.
  24. 1Entendra

Klipsch (???) speakers at estate in Chicago area

Rack mount cooling plate?
Back
Top Bottom