Search results

1. JustinICT

Harman Kardon ta-260 tube receiver

Welp I missed out on that. Sold it to someone else. Still looking for that first tube receiver.
  2. JustinICT

Harman Kardon ta-260 tube receiver

Hey Guy, Im looking at a harman kardon ta-260 tube receiver. I don't own any tube gear by the way. This thing is out of a console. Covered thick with dust. The face is about a 6 out of 10. it won't have a cover because its out of a console. He's asking $150 for it. I assume it's going to need...
  3. JustinICT

Vintage audio repair Kansas City area

Very happy with Pauls work. Tulsa is also a good place to get work done on your speakers and turntables too.
  4. JustinICT

Use Phono Pre-Amp with i-Pod?...

Actually... Run your iPhone into a DAC, and then into your pre amp or receiver.
  5. JustinICT

Where does your music take you?

Depends, if its Vinyl plus Scotch or Streaming and Weed. Either way I enjoy it.
  6. JustinICT

Sansui SR 929 tonearm upgrade

I did and it doesn't cover much of anything with the tone arm
  7. JustinICT

Update on this tonearm. I took it to Tulsa to have it fixed. came back in good working order. was over tightened. For the life of me I don't understand where those adjustments are. the only thing I see is a screw on the top of it.
  8. JustinICT

I drove the equipment to Kansas City from Wichita. took care to make sure it was all secure. I had a bad experience with the shop that did the work. They not only failed on this turntable, but also a receiver I had taken too. I found a place near Tulsa that fixed my receiver. I need to find a...
  9. JustinICT

When I got it back from service it was like this. I have been trying to problem solve it to no avail. Im debating on sending it off and making sure there is not anything else that was screwed up by the tech that at worked on it before.
  10. JustinICT

Like it is dragging some how. Inconsistent tracking force. So up and down and side to side.
  11. JustinICT

Most of it is frustration. I had some work done on the table and got it back with the tonearm stiff. I have tried to figure out why its like this. But have been unable to. With it being as stiff as it is, it makes it difficult to adjust it correctly. I have looked over the manuals and it doesn't...
  12. JustinICT

Hey guys. I have a SR929, and Id like to upgrade the tonearm. Is that something that could be done? Could someone point me in the right direction. thanks
  13. JustinICT

Sansui headshell for SR-929 -?

That's what is on mine and I have always assumed it was the right one. good to know.
  14. JustinICT

Denon DP-45F and Family Turntables

I had a 45 and a 47. I loved them while they worked. Each one become possessed my demons. I live in a area where no one can be trusted to work on decks like that, and I don't ship turntables so I had to move on. I miss them.
  15. JustinICT

Today's Progressive Rock Tunes

Man its hard to describe this album. I say its a great album I kinda think prog from the 60s and 70s is like bourbon. It burns the first time and you're not sure about it, but the more you try it. You start pull flavors from it and you discover you enjoy. Id Say if you like Jazz fusion, and even...
  16. JustinICT

What Record Are You Hearing Now?

17. JustinICT

What do you think of this Schiit?

I like what Schiit has, and Im glad I looked into them. Im sure I'll purchase something from them in the future. I ended up going with Parasound P5 Preamp / Parasound A23 power amp. This will be my introduction into modern audio equipment. Think Im going to go with the Teckton Mini Lore...
  18. JustinICT

what other brands out there would compete in this price range?
  19. JustinICT

Thanks for the heads up on the write up. It was a good read.
  20. JustinICT

Id love to hear this stuff in person, nothing close to home though.
  21. JustinICT

Im in the market for some new gear. I came across Schiit Audio. I thought I would start with the FREYA preamp and 2 VIDAR power amps. Im going to need a phono pre amp and a DAC. Schitt also has these available. But I wanted to still look around before I go with them. I liked the idea of the...
  22. JustinICT

23. JustinICT

24. JustinICT

Today's Progressive Rock Tunes

25. JustinICT

Nordic Black Metal

I don't recall who it was. I don't really listen to that music. I was just shocked to see it was a chick singing err..... growling.
Back
Top Bottom