Search results

1. bigtuna

Yp-701 yamaha

I just picked this up last nite, very heavy tt. Really clean for its age. The old belt was off, ill ordee a new one , and start dialing it in, also will order new cart, or possibly look for new stylus for the shure cart. And came with the origional box.
  2. bigtuna

Extensive static on vinyl

Ok.. got the new Kenny Wayne shepherd 25th anniversary "trouble is" . We've been in this house for about a wk. And yes the audio gear is already hooked up. But.. their is new plush carpet all over this house, the old house we sold was vintage hardwoods throughout, every record I played today...
  3. bigtuna

Grundig raumking box speakers.

OK I think I'd like to try these are there any speaker wire with these connections for sale today?? Oh and if you have these speakers decent sound?? Thank you all.
  4. bigtuna

Dynamic dual channel high fidelity, st-3000

Just picked this up from a buddy. Looks 100% all original. Looking for specs how many watts anybody have one?? Not a lot of imfo.
  5. bigtuna

Kenwood ka1400 vintage 1974 a question

This little amp is truly amazing. , crystal clear sound, but. The old style speaker connector "machine screws" . And I was using bare wire, yes... a no no , one wire pulled off shorted out the b side of the a and b speaker selector. Now my question there's 3 fuses on the inside would one...
  6. bigtuna

Kenwood ka1400 amp question

Hello, does anyone have part #s for the replacement output transistors?? That's it. Thank you in all.
  7. bigtuna

At stylus cond look at pic

OK, not sure if anyone can tell the cond from this pic. May not be clear enough, but looks to be the original cart/stylus from a mid 80s mcs 6502. The tonearm doesn't seem to be tracking or moving across the lp correctly, tracking at 1.5 kinda cheesy set from the factory, and the anti state at...
  8. bigtuna

Technics sb-l901

Hello. Does anybody have these. I know that technics speakers in general do not have a good following, maybe cheaper quality, any way, these are flickin huge. Just wonder the sound quality, thank you all.
  9. bigtuna

Sansui 4000

OK just picked up this sansui, LOVE IT!! So far. Looks like dim light on one end, I'd like to change all bulbs. I'll start reading bout that, nice plywood case, looks like maybe a birch veneered plywood, fairly clean for its age 1969, pulls in stations nice. And the phono stage is pretty...
  10. bigtuna

Fader lube

Greetings... will fader lube work on a volume control slider?? Thank you
  11. bigtuna

Infinity trio's

OK. Traded an audio video receiver for these speakers. Love the sound,
  12. bigtuna

Fixed tx-904 0nkyo

OK, got this in a trade from parvo, fellow aker. Had a bad channel, just got it fixed working 100% and she's a beast. And actually has a decent phono input. Sounds Purdy damn good. Now I need some bigger speakers.
  13. bigtuna

Tonearm rewire

Well I'll be tackling my first tonearm rewire. For the hh scotts turntable I picked up couple wks ago. Well see how it goes , seems straightforward, with a steady hand , a 3rd hand mini vise. And possibly an eyeloop.
  14. bigtuna

New to me Tech. Sl 1900

OK picked up a couple tts one a technics sl-1900 CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN, the top cover will need a good polish but not cracked.
  15. bigtuna

Bozak b302a

Seems thesearch function is blown out since the latest round of maintenance.. anyway would it be worth it to pick up a single b302a at a good price, or stay away, oh not sure what to do with only one. I'd want to find another. Thanks
  16. bigtuna

New to me av receiver some quests

OK I've read about half the 98 page Manuel it's onkyo tx-sr804 1.- do i.need the mic to set the up, 2- I'm only using it for a turntable and 2 speakers, 3. I've connected the 2 speakers to the front l. And r. I've powered on the unit switched it to phono started the record and hear just a...
  17. bigtuna

Met a fellow AK er today

Met a good dude today.Allen "parvo" met up with him to do a swap, he's a good dude nice meeting you allen.
  18. bigtuna

Rotel

I believe I'll be picking up a rotel rp1100q turntable, sometime next week. Been completely gone thru, and dust cover is really nice. So hopefully it all goes off without a hitch. I'll keep u posted.
  19. bigtuna

Barter town

It's been a couple years since I was on bartertown, wasn't real happy with the way it had become. And it just seemed kinda dead in there. Well.... I'm ready to give it another try, CANT remember how to give my money, or sign up for it, someone point me in the right direction, oh one more thing...
  20. bigtuna

Simplify this please,

I want a small desktop streamer. In the guitar room. Have TV that streams music from the internet. Do I need a laptop or PC, buy a separate dac, buy a music streamer, but in the end I want to run thru speakers, not headphones, please ... any help
  21. bigtuna

? About vintage "all things must pass" vinyl box set

I've had this about 5/6yrs now discogs AP-9016c which is a stereo version and 1971 from jJapan.. but everything I read says burgundy translucent vinyl. Mine are clearly heavy black vinyl. 15 for sale on discogs none say black vinyl ones that do state says burgundy.?? All together 205 versions...
  22. bigtuna

Pl-530 pioneer new tt day

OK traded my sony Amp and tuner, locally for this pioneer pl-530. Heavy, solidly built, I believe dirty cable, intermittent right channel. The worst part is the dust cover.. not terribly bad, just looks like a terrible cleaning. The contact paper is intact 100%.
  23. bigtuna

Subwoofer hum question.

OK I'm looking at couple different. Sets of speakers. These are definitive bipolar towers. First of all. After reading seems to be somewhat common.. because I guess their powered. I read try different outlet, use ext. Cord.. or am I just getting ready to go down the rabbit hole.. thank you
  24. bigtuna

Infinity rs5 any good "pics"

Hello are these any count... I know there were Gen 1, 2 Yada Yada yada.. any way what do u think under a c note.
  25. bigtuna

My new technics cs5270

Ain't she purdy!!! And quiet as a church mouse.. no deoxit needed here. And all lights work.
Back
Top Bottom