Search results

1. R

Help....repairing a double gang potentiometer !

Hi, I am trying to repair a broken Sansui Seven volume potentiometer and from what I can see, the plastic part that rotates in the first enclosure has broken. I thought if I could get access to it, I would try to replace it with a cut acrylic piece as I can't find a replacement pot. So as I...
  2. R

Difference between the Marantz 1070M and Marantz PM400

Hi everyone, Hope someone can help me with this. I have been looking high and low for the service manual for my Marantz 1070M without any joy but happened to notice that the Marantz PM400 model is identical to it, as far as I can tell. (There is a service manual floating around for the PM400...
  3. R

Smoking Akai 4000DS

Hi all, Hope someone can help me with this. I was listening to my Akai 4000DS and all of sudden noticed smoke coming out of it. After stripping it down was able to track it down to a resistor on the Power PCB. Really not sure what to replace it with and would be grateful if anyone could let...
  4. R

What turntable is this ?

Hi, Hoping someone can help me with identifying this turntable. I was given it by a friend as I am getting back to playing vinyl again. It works perfectly, but I was curious as to what brand it is, as it has no brand identifying markings on it anywhere, even underneath. Someone mentioned it...
Back
Top Bottom