Search results

1. S

Klipsh Quartet vs Electro Voice 12

Q
  2. S

Electro voice Aristocrat-newbie

Hi All, Newbie here shopping around for high efficiency speaker to set up a mono tube amplifier 30 watts . I came accross EV regency via YouTube , I thought it has got midrange but not detailed when it comes with instrument. Then I looked at the Ev 12 trxb, it has high tweeter sound. Along...
  3. S

Mcintosh Mono

Hi All, Is it possible to use a regular preamp if I just want to buy one mono amp?
  4. S

McIntosh Mc30 Transformer

All The stickers are usually 152b and 152d. I found one with 224m and 225m What does it mean?
  5. S

Poor's Man Vintage Speaker

All, I am thinking of running a monoblock McIntosh vintage amp. I cannot afford those Klipsch or Regent voice speaker, do you guys have recommendation ?
  6. S

McIntosh Monoblock Amplifier

Why did they create a monoblock? Was it because it was a custom to hear only from one speaker in the 60s?
  7. S

Mcintosh 2505 vs 250

Guys, Any of you ever compared the sound quality between the two
  8. S

Mcintosh 250

Hi, Anyone in Orange County, CA own Mcintosh 250 or 2505? Love to hear it in person if possible.
  9. S

No disc error

Hi My cd player plays the scratches ones, but not the new one, any thoughts?
  10. S

No disc error

Hi My cd player plays the scratches ones, but not the new one, any thoughts?
  11. S

Tube vs SS Amplifier

Hello All, I've been listening SS amp and would like to switch to tube. The problem is that I am on a budget, therefore here is my choices between Mc 250 and Dynaco ST 70. Please leave pricing out of the discussion. Also, I have never heard the warmth sound of tube before and by the way my...
Back
Top Bottom