Search results

1. T

No fm on 500c

Hello AKers, With Dave's help I finally have very good audio from the Aux port but don't get anything when I try the FM. It seems that I had some FM signal when I first received the unit but now nothing. I'm not even sure which antenna connections I should be using. It seems like I've tried all...
  2. T

rca jacks replacement

Can anyone advise me regarding the replacement of the fisher rca jacks on a 500c? Is it a good idea? If so, any suggestions on where they can be purchased?
  3. T

1963 Fisher 500c

I don't know if this is worthy of a new thread but it's a big deal to me! :banana: I have acquired a 500c, Serial #: 13851D reportedly from the original owner, who purchased it in 1962. As you can see the unit is dusty but the only issues I found from an external inspection was a missing end-cap...
  4. T

Burned out eye tube in IT-11

I recently acquired the tester from E-Bay. I replaced the major paper capacitors but not any of the resistors. The eye tube appeared to be working fine during the first tests I ran. When I ran the voltage test I noted the voltages were consistently low. I figured that was due to the tired...
Back
Top Bottom