Search results

1. Bruceville

Interesting Speakers

1958 auratone/jbl
  2. Bruceville

Onkyo m506r.

Just picked this amp up,hooked it up,not hooked with onkyo preamp, so No servo cable,if that makes a difference. It powers up green, then goes orange. I understand it is supposed to start orange,then go green ? Music plays through the speakers, ? Sounds good. I did turn it up ,pretty loud,it...
  3. Bruceville

Soundcraftsmen pro power four.

Looking for information how to connect 2 amps together. Bridging ? I've got one,looking to purchase the other,but need help with this. .
  4. Bruceville

CD player questions.

Luxman d373 or Marantz cd63se
  5. Bruceville

Marantz 2325 receiver

I had my receiver rebuilt, the tuner will not pull in any station's. I have hooked up two other recievers to the same antenna, both will pull in stations. Now I'm told that the tuner needs to be aligned. I was led to believe this was done as part of the rebuild. ??
  6. Bruceville

marantz 2325 receiver

I recently had my marantz receiver rebuilt. It will Not pull in any station's. I have a 2218 , hooked to same antenna it pulls in several. I have a little pioneer sx535, only got a couple pieces of speaker wire as antenna, it pulls in far away stations great tuner. I'm now told by the tech it...
  7. Bruceville

Ads speaker`s

I have a pair of L730 speakers.Great sound, great bass ! Just looking for more volume.Any suggestions,same line of speakers.Hooked up to Marantz 2325,it was just rebuilt,as were the speakers completely rebuilt.Crossovers,tweeters,mids,woofers..
  8. Bruceville

dac help

Does anyone make a dac that will upgrade the quality of music played ( tidal)from the headphone jack of android phone (inline)into the rca jacks of older marantz receiver
  9. Bruceville

ADS L730 help

Looking for replacement, rebuilding for woofers, mids, tweeters. One woofer knocks, the other doesn't sound like it's working at all Orange County , CA
Back
Top Bottom