Search results

1. lico

New integrated needed....

Would look at Denon PMA-1600/1700 too. Except no switching between 2 sets of speakers if you need it (kind of an odd design since same signal is always output to both). But in terms of sound quality and build quality (all made in Japan) have been satisfied. Decent DAC an all in one solution...
  2. lico

Here WiiM go again...WiiM amp

Good review of it here: https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/wiim-amp-streaming-amplifier-review.52372/ TPA3255 class D amp - so am sure it sounds pretty good. Recently picked up a Wiim Pro - and use digital out from it, great product.
  3. lico

Is Squeezebox Radio dead?

LMS lives on. I have a SB radio found in a thrift I still use connected to mine for OTR. Original SB touch (still works). Probably 4 other players I've made out of Raspberry Pis and what not over the years that can connect to it. Defunct Chromecast legacy devices (HDMI type thru extractors...
  4. lico

Pioneer VSX-9500S

Positive thing about that receiver is I bet you could find another one without issues with a little searching in better shape. Understand why you want to get it fixed though - that line of Pioneer was good when working.
  5. lico

What Record Are You Hearing Now?

Was happy to find this one. German pressing
  6. lico

WiiM WiFi Streamer

Just picked up a Wiim Pro at good price, quite happy with it. Shows right up in LMS - and for the cost less than another picore player + USB DAC (and hopefully no more messing around as much as I do with picore players :)).
  7. lico

8. lico

9. lico

What’s your top 5 pioneer??

My tops (some of what I have) 70's: Series 20 C-21/M22 SX-1080 PL-51A PL-88F 80s/90: C-91 M-91 F-93 DV-91 2000s: VSX-47TX Have owned many more and moved on. Always looking for something else (60's maybe)
  10. lico

11. lico

12. lico

13. lico

14. lico

15. lico

16. lico

17. lico

Firing up Old Technics SL Q350

Nice table. Used to have a SL-300 (the semi automatic version) that I liked very much.. Not familiar with Studio PP - depending on original stylus type might be as good as anything new if not a lot of wear on it. Welcome to AK.
  18. lico

Avid 103,s ,just crazy good.

Resurrecting an old thread. Recently recapped some Avid 103s - these were speakers I had 10+ years ago, moved them on, and then they came back to me. Did a full restore, new veneer, and grill cloth on them. IMHO the 103s were and are one of the better vintage speakers around, if you can...
  19. lico

New Q Acoustics 3050 in walnut

How do you like them? Noticed still on sale.
  20. lico

Right. Was reading more on these speakers, dual 6.5s, good reviews, weigh 40 lbs each with good cabs. The little Q Acoustics 3020s are going for $149 too on the Q Acoustics site if anyone is looking for a small bookshelf.
  21. lico

That sounds like a great deal, just checked. Hmmm do I need another set of speakers?
  22. lico

23. lico

24. lico

25. lico

Back
Top Bottom