Search results

1. C

Kg 5.2 help

So last night after a couple jamesons I cranked them up. Too far up. Aparently my Yamaha A-700 clipped at 12 o'clock . yes, I know I got carried away. Left speaker is now not right. I took the woofer out and played just the tweeter. Yeah, it sounds horrible and no volume. Questions:: Does...
  2. C

NAD 2150 possible issue

Hi. Im running a pair of nad 2150s bridged with a yamaha c40 pre. The other night while listening, volume at 1/4 level i got a huge pop. I about jumped through the ceiling (ptsd) the air that was moved from the speakers (realistic mach 2 in rotation right now) hit me like a short burst from a...
  3. C

KLF 10 vs KG 5.2

Locally a pair of each are available. Same price. Which ones would you pick? and why. The klf specs look a little better. Will be powered by either:: 2 nad 2150 amps bridged with a yamaha c3 pre. OR a restored yamaha A-700 integrated amp. Thanks!
  4. C

Speakee I.D. please

Just out of curiosity is all. They look kinda interesting.. Maybe peerless tweeters in them.. Odd looking though. Thanks
  5. C

Klipsch 5.2 pricing

Looking at a pair but hevwants $550. I think its way too much but its hardvto find a good reference on line. What do you all say is a good price. These are black and in very good condition. All original Thanks
  6. C

Design acoustics.. PS8B

$4.99 goodwill.. 20 ish bucks surrounds... Wow... 78 dbish... Damn.m nice!. Bruce Cockburn.. Sounds great .... Not what my EPI200B BUT STILL EXCELLENT sound!
  7. C

Human speakers

Does anyone know if Huw is ok or on vacation or something? He is usually great on quick replies. I know he is a 1 man show but ive been trying to reach him for over 2 weeks to see when my woofers will ship that I ordered and paid for before Christmas. Not upset or anything just trying to figure...
  8. C

2 NAD 2150 bridges vs gfa 545II

Just picked up a couple NAD 2150 amps. Planned on running them bridged with a yammie c-40 pre.... However i have a chance to pick up a gfa545II with a gpt400 pre and a rotel rcd 855 cd player all said to work great for real cheap according to ebay and such current prices..... My question...
  9. C

NAD 2150

looking at a pair of nad 2150 amps..saud to work perfectly and the picts show nice shape... Whats a good price to pay..looked around the net and prices are all over the place Thanks
  10. C

Yamaha ax 900

One on my local goodwill auction.. Thing looks super clean... Whats the price one would bid to? Thanks
  11. C

EPI200B

wondering if any of you who have or had these or any EPI s replaced driver with Hu mans? Love these speakers sound great. However Ive been thinking about replacing the woofers and xovers with his.. My woofers have been refoamed as the passive radiators.. When cranking them past 85 or 90 db the...
  12. C

Yamaha A-15 integrated amp??

Seen on on cl with a t15 tuner..looked but cannot find any info on it..anyone?? Thanks
  13. C

What are you listening to now?????

Where did it go????
  14. C

What are you listening to now?????

Where did it go????
  15. C

fortissimo speakers.. Concert model??

Ran across these on cl. Any one ever see or hear them?
  16. C

Music suggestions

Lately ive been getting into John Mayall, Cowboy junkies, govt mule. Need suggestions on simularish music that is recorded well. I do not have a TT right now so CD is my only option . no streaming. I live out in the sticks..no fast net... Thanks
  17. C

Resco century mkv

Ran across these at a resale shop..anyone heard them before..thought they where quite nice looking with the walnut veneer
  18. C

EPI 200b

Guy wants $200.00 bucks.. I read these are excellent speakers.. Worth it??
  19. C

Pioneer cs e700 speakers

He wants 175.. Worth it.???.ive read they are better than hpm 100s but dont know first hand
  20. C

B&W dm 220

Deal??? Note a discoloration on yhe woofers and maybe its the pict angle but do the dust covers look off center..advice please
  21. C

And one more indentify

Dont have picts of the drivers.. These are posted for free.. Anyone recognize the cabinets?
  22. C

Altecs big bucks???

I dont know much on the value of thess but unless they are super special ..thats alot of money
  23. C

Klipsch kg 3.5 cabinet repair?

Bought a pair yesterday that needs the cabs refinished. No problem there but I found something I missed when looking them over. The rear panel on one is loose and rattles when volume is applies. Any tips on fixing that? Maybe clamps and watered down glue? While I have the drivers out to...
  24. C

Id these please

They look kinda interesting. I could ouck em up for next to free... If they are worth the effort of fixin them up
  25. C

Klipsch kg 3.4.... I think

Have a chance to get these for 100 bucks. Worth it? Also how do these compare tp my CW AT-10 speakers? I believe with a little sanding some srain n danish oil these can look good... If i get em ill do all the crites upgrades too
Back
Top Bottom