Search results

1. Rudefilms

Very low volume in my NHT SuperSub

Did you ever get this sorted out? I bought a new receiver a few years ago and my sub lost all it's umph! I have tried every frequency I could, I tried every receiver setting I could think of, I just can't get any power even my test tone is a low hum of a rumble. Any suggestions? Connecting my...
  2. Rudefilms

Anyone feel like recommending a preamp?

I would love to hear about your favorite preamps! Tube, Solid, Vintage, New, Hifi, etc? I will only be using it with my turntable. I currently have a Denon DP 60L Turntable with a Marantz 1060 that I use as a preamp and 2 Marantz MA500s that power a set of Thiel CS3.6s. Is there any benefit to...
  3. Rudefilms

Anyone know any info on rae sonics 33Ds

Sure is! Who dat is?
  4. Rudefilms

Did you pick those up from Erik at Beautiful Day? I just sold him my set.
  5. Rudefilms

NEED MORE POWER!!! WANT TO USE MARANTZ AS PREAMP

To be honest, I love the way my setup sounds. 75% of the time I have a nice low volume coming at me and I'm able to hear everything very clear. The other 25% of the time I need just a tiny bit more than 30wpc to really make the house shake and cut loose. I just want the ability to crank it, if I...
  6. Rudefilms

So the single left pre-out on my 1060 would go to the single "input" on this MA700 and then the left speaker would connect to this monoblock in "Master" mode? And same for the right side? Never ran monoblocks before, though it seems self explanatory.
  7. Rudefilms

Trying to decide on which Marantz...

Any suggestions for a powered amp to use? There is a set of MA700 Monoblocks on Craigslist right now. Any opinions on those?
  8. Rudefilms

Hey there! Currently I have a Marantz 1060 running Thiel CS3.6's... Obviously underpowered. I only have a turntable as a source (Denon DP 60L). I would like to use the 1060 as a preamp and add some sort of amp to really bring the power. What suggestions do you have? Craigslist has a set of...
  9. Rudefilms

Hey there! Did you find anything out? I just found a pair in Kansas City, where they are from...
  10. Rudefilms

Trying to decide on which Marantz...

Long time listener, first time caller. I am looking for a Marantz amp/receiver to make a new setup with my dad's old Denon DP-60L. The turntable has been in storage since his passing years ago and I'm getting it back this week. I have a friend selling a Marantz 2235 B (for $300) and another...
  11. Marantz 1060 and Marantz 2235b

Marantz 1060 and Marantz 2235b

Marantz 1060 and Marantz 2235b
Back
Top Bottom