Search results

1. V

120V Sansui AU-G99X 530W Which transformer for 240V?

Well, would love to have another AUG99X - but don't seem to appear that often, at least here in the UK. Still waiting for it's arrival. If I end up with a noisy transformer at least I can put it on when the mother-in-law comes around.
  2. V

Thanks for the replies guys. Loads of transformers available but not many advertised specify whether they are isolated or not, or auto-transformers,etc.. I have been unable to find a datasheet on it. Always disappoints me when people want to sell things without giving full informaton on what...
  3. V

Thanks for the replies. Yes, I had no intention of buying before receiving the item, but wanted opinions before it arrived so if necessary i will be ready to purchase.
  4. V

Unfortunately no, it just reads 120v : 60hz. (530Watts 640VA). So, I guess it doesn't have the jumpers inside. Presumably made specifically for the USA market. (I don't actually have it yet but the photos are good and clear of the back).
  5. V

Hello, I have just bought this amp fro the USA. I am in the UK. Knowing little about electronics I want to run it safely with a suitable transformer. Different wattage models available and I was thinking of this one : -...
  6. V

Rotel RX bug

(It seems to be the fashion to start conversation with the word 'So' these days, so here we go). So, I've just acquired a Rotel RX-604 and partnering it to my Technics SL-7 I have been impressed. Also sounds good through headphones. Now, I seem to have a Rotel bug - been looking at the...
  7. V

ADC VLM mkiii Improved with ZLM stylus or Denon 103/110?

Thanks for the reply. Originally, because I got the cartridge essentially free (as a spare) with a Thorens 160 Super TT, I thought it would be nice to fit a totl stylus on it (ZLM for the best sound quality) and put it on my XL1210 mkII. However, after posting the same question on another...
  8. V

ADC VLM mkiii Improved with ZLM stylus or Denon 103/110?

Hi folks, great website btw. I have recently acquired a brand spanking new ADC cartridge (as above) with original stylus I assume. (It came with a turntable I bought and has never been used. The owner said he tried it once but was only getting sound from one channel. I tested it across the pins...
Back
Top Bottom