4. neptuneslair

ohms and such

Thanx!!!!
  5. neptuneslair

ohms and such

Thank you.....makes sense!!!
  6. neptuneslair

ohms and such

Hi all, First the ingredients: A pair of Nikko Alpha II amps, A Nikko Beta 20 and a Nikko BTL-1 power bridge. I am looking to power 4 JBL L-150s (8 ohm each). My question is: Would it be better to skip the bridge and run a pair of the 150s to each amp(120 wpc) or Keep the bridge and run the...
  7. neptuneslair

Need Loud Ideas!!!!

Am very thankful for all of the responses so far !!!!!!! Many Thanx Guys !!!!!!!! Got to do something!
  8. neptuneslair

Need Loud Ideas!!!!

Okay, we will address the system first. A pair of NIKKO ALPHA II amplifiers with a NIKKO BTL-1 Bridge network running to NIKKO BETA 20. There is also a NIKKO GAMMA tuner and a NIKKO EQ-1 and a TECHNICS SL 1200 Mk3 turntable. With that being said a new pair of speakers are needed! We have been...
  9. neptuneslair

special kind of stupid

He is single minded and does not like pop or disco.........classic vinyl only
  10. neptuneslair

special kind of stupid

Sub recommendations???? Klipsch, Boston Acoustics, JBL ???
  11. neptuneslair

special kind of stupid

thank you
  12. neptuneslair

special kind of stupid

thank you
  13. neptuneslair

special kind of stupid

thank you !!!!!!
  14. neptuneslair

special kind of stupid

Regardless....I must ask, Is there any way of running a powered Sub off of vintage gear? I have a pair of Nikko Alpha IIs running thru a Nikko BTL-1 power bridge to a beta 20 pre-amp. I have the EQ-1 and Gamma I as well......these are powering a pair of JBL L150As......Just think there should...
  15. neptuneslair

Nikko BTL-1 Power Bridge Network

I just wanted to say, Thank you very much for all of your help!!!! I am hoping that this turns out to be a decent old system in the end....It is comprised of 2 alpha II amps, Beta 20, Gamma 1, EQ 1, Technics SL 1200 mk3 and a pair of JBL L 150s..... Like to find a few other pieces to go along...
  16. neptuneslair

In the end, will I still have the stereo effect? Using any of the above scenario's?
  17. neptuneslair

JBL L150s would be the speakers being used in this scenario
  18. neptuneslair

I guess I should explain in further detail....I have 2 Nikko Alpha II amps and a Beta 20. Would like to combine all of this to get 200 wpc. Is this a possibility?
  19. neptuneslair

Anyone know where I can find one of these?
  20. neptuneslair

Optonica RT-6501

I have a Optonica RT-6501 that is pristine, It was however in a controlled storage for many years and just retrieved a few days ago and cleaned. The functions seem to work except that play seems fast and now eating tapes. How many belts should this unit have? I see one fairly large one...
  21. neptuneslair

Onkyo T9 gang count?

Thank You Sir!
  22. neptuneslair

Onkyo T9 gang count?

Has anyone ever figured out how many gangs in a Onkyo T9 Tuner?
  23. neptuneslair

2 audio sources, 1 pair of speakers

Thanx Guys for the help!! This is great news!!!
  24. neptuneslair

2 audio sources, 1 pair of speakers

Can 2 different audio sources power 1 pair of speakers? Obviously not at the same time, however if an individual had a great pair of vintage speakers and wanted to use them as front mains in AV/Surround format with an AV receiver and also had a vintage integrated amp/tuner..... As you well know...
  25. neptuneslair

klipsch quartet

So does anyone think a Yamaha CR-2020 would be a good match with a pair of Quartets? Found a pair in very nice condition ?
Back
Top Bottom