Search results

1. D

Servicing a SONY DAT machine (Pictorial)

Hello everyone! Does anyone have the service manual for the JVC XD-Z1010 or Victor XD-Z900 by any chance? I'm having some problems with the analog output, digital seems to be working fine and it seems a bit tricky to find a way around the problem without the manual.... Any help would be...
  2. D

Hdrobien, already tried that too, little by little up to almost 30 degrees both ways to the point where in one way the capstan starts spinning clockwise and in the other way the pinch roller does not touch the axis anymore so no improvement altering the encoder's position unfortunately...:no:
  3. D

I've just made a short video and uploaded it it to demonstrate the problem. It can be seen HERE. One can see how the pinch roller engages the capstan when pressing FF or REW just as in PLAY MODE. Everything runs smoothly and all other operations are spot on.
  4. D

Everything you mentioned has been checked/performed, this is what I meant with "by the book". Rotary encoder opened and cleaned, new loading gears and rotary encoder gear, encoder position set precisely, all mechanism has been de-greased and lubed accordingly including all arms, removed and...
  5. D

Hi guys, My DTC-55ES suddenly developed a strange fault in that the pinch roller will engage and touch the capstan axis in FF or REW just like in PLAY MODE, making rewinding or fforwarding very slow (Same issue in track search). :( Everything else works as it should, the mechanism is aligned...
Back
Top Bottom