Search results

1. RORER_714

Realistic QTA-790

I'm sorry but I never heard back from him. So mine is just sittin on the bench. If you run across one, please let me know. Thanks
  2. S-l1600 (1)

S-l1600 (1)

3. RORER_714

Fisher X-200/KX-200 Design Notes

Thanks all, I found one from a friend.
  4. RORER_714

CMC LS-150 speakers

Also after you recap, please let me know what you think. I really believe these speakers are very underrated!
  5. RORER_714

CMC LS-150 speakers

I'm sorry I didn't get back sooner. I have not had the time. But you all sure have helped me for down the road. I have a total of for of these speakers, and they all sound just GREAT! So I haven't been in a big hurry to do anything. I would say the speakers are well worth that little money to...
  6. RORER_714

Fisher X-200/KX-200 Design Notes

Hello All, kinda new to AK. I just bought a Fisher KX-200 minus bottom plate (eBay). Does anyone know where I can get one? Thanks in advance.
  7. RORER_714

500c Rundown and Refurb Questions

Csermonet47, thank you! I mean't black, which is corrosion. I have tried a product from rustoleum (krust kudder) and seems to work after much scrubbing. I'm not sure what damage it will do to other components. Thanks very much. I'm south of Atlanta, maybe we can connect.
  8. RORER_714

500c Rundown and Refurb Questions

Can you tell me how you cleaned the chassis? I have the block spots, not sure how or what to use? Thank you!
  9. RORER_714

Schematic for RCA MX-7 receiver anyone???

Larry thank you so very much for your help!!!! I have a tech friend in Michigan that rebuilds all my Fisher's. I just may throw all this in his lap! :) But any info is my appreciated, it is such a beautiful unit and I want to do right by it. Thanks again!
  10. RORER_714

As I no nothing electronically (Mechanical Designer) I'm real slow (stupid) about most of what y'all talk about, but I'm trying :). Thank you very much Mr. Larry!
  11. RORER_714

CMC LS-150 speakers

I would snatch them up in a heartbeat!!!
  12. RORER_714

I bought that unit. He has so far been unable to come up with the manual or schematics. Sorry, I'll let you know if he does.
  13. RORER_714

Fisher TA-800 Restoration

Rob, thank you for your welcoming spirit! I'm new to the AK, Fisher and electronic world. After sticking a fork in a socket at 2 yr. old, I've stayed away. Now at 60, I think I am apt to rethink it. LOL Here is some pics of the TA-800. I just recently bought Fisher 400, 500B and C and also a...
  14. RORER_714

Fisher TA-800 Restoration

Does anyone have a TA-800 owners manual, PDF form? Thanks
  15. RORER_714

Realistic QTA-790

Bruce, Could I impose on a copy of the owner's manual for the QTA-790? If you could just send me a PDF, I could print it out. Thank you very much and Happy Holidays!!! Also I just LOVE that quote from Mark Twain. Words to live by!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  16. RORER_714

CMC LS-150 speakers

I have (2) sets of these. Just walked into them from a friend who told me to buy. WOW just beautiful sound. Since I am a newbie can someone tell me exactley what caps I should buy and put in these beauties? I also bought a pair of CMC LS-80's (Desktop type), sound just as beautiful. Thanks for...
Back
Top Bottom