Search results

1. pioneerhip

VPI HW-19 MK3 hinge help!!

When I purchased the table I knew there was a chance that I would have a hard time finding any. I have been in touch with VPI and they are going to try and find some buried in the back of the warehouse the next time someone heads that way. I am hopeful but fully expect them not to find any. I...
  2. pioneerhip

VPI HW-19 MK3 hinge help!!

Does anyone have a lead on where to get replacement hinges? Mine are worn and will not hold the cover up. Love the table!!
  3. pioneerhip

VPI HW19 owners...

I am hoping someone comes along and sees this. I need new hinges for my HW-19 MK3. Anyone have some they want to let go?
  4. pioneerhip

VPI HW-19 Hinges

Just purchased a new to me VPI HW-19 and the hinges are worn out. Does anyone have suggestions on where to get these? eBay looks like a dead end. Anyone else have a suggestion or by slim chance have a pair of them?
  5. pioneerhip

Does the Khozmo passive come with a remote?

Does the Khozmo passive come with a remote?
  6. pioneerhip

Audiocubics R-cube remote volume control review

I am dying to get one but can't get the company to reply to any emails and they do not list a phone number. Any chance you have their number?
  7. pioneerhip

Forte Audio Model 2 - Nelson Pass Preamp

Hopefully, that will help someone in the future. I would still love a schematic if someone comes across one.
  8. pioneerhip

I went all-in on recapping and replacing the recommended parts. Here is what is being ordered: Mouser Parts 4 647-TVX1J102MCD 4 625-1N6276A-E3 2 75-MKP1837410161F 2 555-RFS50V471MJ8#5 Digikey Parts 2 604-1129-ND‎ 2 ‎228TTA063M-ND‎...
  9. pioneerhip

Good point. I need to put some different tubes in the streamer and see what that does.
  10. pioneerhip

I I don't really find it lacking just not as musical as the phono section. Any chance you still have the value of the caps used? Silmic II caps aren't crazy expensive. I know I can open it up and look but I am not at home and could order them today vs tomorrow :)
  11. pioneerhip

I am hoping someone has some experience updating the line stage in this. The phono stage is every bit as good as everyone seems to think, but the line stage feels lacking when switching from vinyl to streaming. I know they aren't going to be an exact match in sound but would really like to warm...
  12. pioneerhip

Audiocubics R-cube remote volume control review

So you never posted results. :(
  13. pioneerhip

Scott Amplifier 260/13 problem

Thank you so much for posting this. I actually just purchased a 260/13 and wondered where to start.
  14. pioneerhip

A review of the Audio Technica AT95E cartridge (longish).

I am now swapping between the AT440MLB, AT15SS and the Shure M97. I had a friend let me give the Nagaoka 110 a run for a while. That is the next line of carts I want to go with. They are crazy musical and are just fun to listen to. The 110 wasn't as clear as the AT440 or the 15SS but it had more...
  15. pioneerhip

Suggestions to replace my Klipsch La Scalas

So after some listening to the Heresy II, I have decided to keep them. They are a better fit for the room than the La Scalas, and are fantastic in my setup! I Love that I can keep the klipsch heritage sound in my music room. They are fun speakers for sure and will need a few things to make them...
  16. pioneerhip

Those L300 have a Cornwall look. I should consider some of the JBL lines but admittedly i don't know much about them.
  17. pioneerhip

A friend of mine has the ZU and loves them. They are a great speaker for sure.
  18. pioneerhip

Over the weekend I had a friend allow me to bring their Heresy II into my room, and man are they a good fit. Lots of heritage klipsch sound without trying to run me out of the room. I really like them and its the first time I have felt the music is "warm" from a klipsch speaker. I hope they...
  19. pioneerhip

How big is your room?
  20. pioneerhip

How big was the room that made the 936 a speaker that wouldn't work?
  21. pioneerhip

Yea 36K is just a bit out of reach :eek:
  22. pioneerhip

@tomlinmgt I had someone suggest Martin Logan Motion 40, and they can be auditioned at Magnolia. I need to get to Audio Concepts and listen for a bit. Admittedly I know zero about the Martin Logan Motion series. Does anyone have thoughts on those? what do you think of them @tomlinmgt ?
  23. pioneerhip

These are on the radar. Reviews look great on these but there isn't a local place to buy them. So its buying sight unseen. Not a huge deal with a return option of 30 days from upscale audio, but would still like to hear them before buying.
  24. pioneerhip

@crouse how big is your room?
Back
Top Bottom