Search results

1. Y

Schottky Diode ?

thank you, in the long run this substitution (1n4148) still working fine in your repair? even at high levels? best regards Pio
  2. Y

Schottky Diode ?

H715~H718 are not really part of the bias circuit? i think as per schematics those are in the bias circuit, maybe i am wrong, somedody can confirm please? best regards Pio
  3. Y

Meguro MSG-216A

thank you, the connector is a type N? i ask because i will need an adaptor to bnc Best regards PIo
  4. Y

Meguro MSG-216A

thank you very much!! best regards Pio
  5. Y

Meguro MSG-216A

thank you for the great info, a few questions what is the purpose of the large plunging mechanical tube? and what is for the part marked in the attached image? best regards Pio
  6. Y

Meguro MSG-216A

thanks to both, after your valuable comments now i think it is good enough as is for alignments, hope it works as intended :idea: now without manuals need to figure how to use it :dunno: best regards PIo
  7. Y

Meguro MSG-216A

hello, any opinions about this model?, i don´t know if it is good for align fm stereo receivers, tuners, the seller ask for about 50 usd free shipping, he says it works, i know he is reputable person. i really don´t know if this model is good for that task , by the way no manuals available, i...
  8. Y

Infinity RSb midrange wired backwards vs schematic?

@jefferylhenr thank you for your valuable analisis, i think the schematic mistake can be corrected just by inverting (editing) the + and - circle images in the woofer terminals at the schematic and the 2.5mH inductor symbol must be moved to the new + line. anyone with more knowledge can...
  9. Y

Is an NTE605a a direct replacement for an SV-3a diode?

you´re right about the procedure, i use jb weld, it still performing perfectly. hope it helps. watch out for orientation mark in the original case and connection, check againest working channel. best regards. Pio
  10. Y

you´re right about the procedure, i use jb weld, it still performing perfectly. hope it helps...

you´re right about the procedure, i use jb weld, it still performing perfectly. hope it helps. best regards. Pio
  11. Y

2325 Tuning String Metal Cover

thank you very much!!! best regards. Pio
  12. Y

thank you very much!! best regards. Pio
  13. Y

i have a 2325 with missing tuning string metal cover, somebody have the dimensions / measurements and/or a design / drawing for try to replicate this part? any help will be really apreciated. best regards. Pio
  14. Y

Marantz 2230 On/Off Noise

In that model a dirty low filter switch has the ability to make those noises when turn on/off the receiver. Best regards Pio
  15. Y

marantz 2230 bad SV-3A diode

http://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/is-an-nte605a-a-direct-replacement-for-an-sv-3a-diode.726935/#post-10311830 best regards Pio
  16. Y

Marantz 2325 one channel hot

Sorry i am out of my city, when i come back i will take measurements. Best regards and thank you. Pio.
  17. Y

Marantz 2325 one channel hot

hello, i have 2325 with a channel hotter than the other, i adjusted the power supply to 35v, dc offset to almost zero and bias to 15mv with no problems and stable in both channels, the receiver sound very good and powerfull, but when on with no signal one heat sink feels noticeable warmer than...
  18. Y

Marantz Receiver 22xx and 2325 fm alignment

Thank you again, i already have a kenwood universal counter and a pair of fluke 87v, as for distorsión analyzer i think can use a focusrite audio interface with Arta software. Best regards Pio
  19. Y

thank you, this product https://wholehousefmtransmitter.com/technical-specs/ can be used with my Leader lag-125 with suitable results? lag-125 --->distortion: 500hz-20khz 0.03% best regards. Pio
  20. Y

Just out of curiosity, this model with its limitations so for what tasks could be useful? best regards Pio
  21. Y

thank you to all your valuable responses and help. best regards. Pio
  22. Y

and seems the lower limit can´t reach 88 mhz :thumbsdown:, definetly I'll let it go best regards. Pio
  23. Y

thank you, so that means i will have limited success (some adjustments can´t be done) with this model? is better pass with it? best regards. Pio
  24. Y

Hello, i have the oportunity to buy a really cheap (i think ) (32usd) BK PRECISION 2007 fm stereo generator, this model is good for alignment? i need anything else? i want to learn alignment because i don´t have experience in this matter, any help or opinion will be really appreciated...
Back
Top Bottom