Search results

1. G

Please help to remove foam residue on cones

Hey, fellow members, After hearing some buzzing from my Bose 901 III speakers, I ambitiously decided to challenge woofer surround repair myself, which I've never done before. I've spent many many hours to watch videos, read instructions and others' experiences, etc.. and finally this morning...
  2. G

A few questions about amplifier & Bose 901 speakers

Hello, fellow members! I have a few questions about my Bose 901 series IV and SONY entry-level integrated amp STR-DH 130, 100 wpc. I'd really appreciate if someone can give me good advice. I believe my Bose 901 with equalizer have blown up my NAD 3020 and a SONY higher-end integrated amps...
  3. G

Can listening in low volume damage amplifier?

Hey, fellow members, I was wondering if listening in very low volume for a long time (3~5 hours) continuously could damage amplifier? I have a problematic Sony amp that has received services for 4 times in last 3 months. I listed this issue in another post, but due to this frequent problem, I...
  4. G

Strange static noise from Bose 901 speaker series III

Hi, fellow members, I have Bose 901 III speakers, and one of them has static noise. I purchased it around 2 years ago, and the seller said he professionally replaced the woofer cones within a year, so I'd say the woofer cones are not that old. What happened with this speaker is that it was...
  5. G

Please help me how to handle this repair shop

Hi, I'm really stressed out by this situation - I'd really appreciate your advices. I had a repair shop to fix my Sony TA-F707ES integrated amplifier after it had sound cut problem from one channel. The repair shop said pre-amp parts needed to be replaced and they said they've replaced...
Back
Top Bottom