Search results

1. Russooll

Nice evening project.

Well just finished installing a KAB modified tonearm on my SL1700 mk2. Sorry, I'm not a photographer so no pics. This is not a job for people without mechanical aptitude as the auto return mechanism is in the way. All worked out ok though and am listening to it now. Sounds good so far, have...
  2. Russooll

Mounting hardware for Pickering V15 Micro IV

Just got a Very nice Pickering V15 Micro IV, but it has no way to mount it. Looks like from looking around the web that it originally had 4 plastic pieces that snap on the top depending on what tonearm you were mounting it on. My cart has no mount on it nor did it come with any. All I need is...
  3. Russooll

Yay I fixed my Shure V15v

I was playing my Shure the other night when the left channel started to fade out. I played around whit it a bit, put it back on and it work for a bit then faded out . It wasn't totally gone but very weak and measured very low, about half the right channel. I was very sad:(. So tonight I pulled...
  4. Russooll

Got one of those cheap 440MLb styli for my Signet TK3ea. WOW!

If you have one of the tk#ea carts, this is a no brainer. Finally hearing what this cart can do. Got mine from B&H Photo for less than 100 bucks.
  5. Russooll

Shure V15-V with neoSAS needle drop

Check it out, https://1drv.ms/f/s!AuMUy7Ec6gLCgQHM7k0nEMI295bE Let me know what you think. If you don't have software to play file use player provided.
Back
Top Bottom