Search results

1. liemjerry

Audio Analogue Puccini VS Rotel RA-06 : comparison needed

Dear friends, I want to ask if there are friends who use one or both of these amplifiers (integrated amplifier): Audio Analogue Puccini generation 1 (the version without remote control) and Rotel RA-06 My map: - how is the character of each sound, in terms of soundstaging, dynamics, depth of...
  2. liemjerry

Difference between Ortofon MC Quintet Blue vs Ortofon MC-Q10 Blue ?

Hello, I'd rather confuse about this 2 cartridge models : - Ortofon MC Quintet Blue - Ortofon MC-Q10 Blue the MC-Q10 Blue I often founf on Japan market which is better between the 2 of them ? thank you
  3. liemjerry

What is the difference between Fostex FF125, FF125K dan FF125WK ?

Hello, I want to ask what is the difference between the Fostex FF125, FF125K, and FF125WK, which of these three speakers has the lowest down frequency? how is the sound quality between the three? thank you
  4. liemjerry

Monitor Audio BX2 vs Monitor Audio Bronze 2 vs KEF Cresta 2, which one to choose?

Hello need your opinion about choosing one of three bookshelf speaker : - Monitor Audio BX-2 - Monitor Audio Bronze 2 - KEF Cresta 2 which one to choose for active listining of Jazz Music? and what is the character of each speaker above ? Do Monitor Audio BX-2 and Bronze 2 still made in...
  5. liemjerry

Monitor Audio BX2 or Bowers and Wilkins XT2 and why ?

Hello, I need your suggestion about choice between 2 bookshelf speakers : 1. Monitor Audio Bronze BX-2 /Monitor Audio BX-2 2. Bowers and Wilkins XT2 I have 2 chance to buy one of that 2 speakers, my music listening is jazz mainly and I enjoy it From that 2 options above, whick one can...
  6. liemjerry

Meracus Tanto CD Player, anybody knows ?

Hello does anyone know the specifications of the Meracus Tanto CD Player as shown below? I want to know what specs and DAC it uses? who knows someone is using it here thank you
  7. liemjerry

Micromega DAC-1 chipset name ?

Dear all... What is the name of the DAC Chip used in the Micromega DAC 1? Also need your feedback, what if this Micromega DAC 1 is compared to Topping E50, where the ages of the two differ quite a lot thank you
  8. liemjerry

Differences between Marantz 1150 vs 1150D

Hello I want to know the difference between Marantz 1150 vs 1150D, I'm having trouble finding references on the internet Thank you for your help
  9. liemjerry

Is it possible to change voltage input from 110VAC to 220VAC on Denon DCD-1500 ?

Hello I have a CD Player Denon DCD-1500, originally used 110VAC voltage, can I change it to 220VAC voltage? Does the manufacturer provide the option of changing the input voltage from 110VAC to 220VAC by changing the position of the input AC voltage cable in the transformer? thank you
  10. liemjerry

CEC BD-5200 grounding issue

Hello I'm having a hum problem on the CEC BD-5200 when I connect it to the Audiolab 8000A Integrated Amplifier. On the Audiolab 8000A body there is a ground terminal. I see the connection on the CEC BD-5200 is only 2 RCA (L and R) with no ground wire at all. Does the hum problem originate here...
  11. liemjerry

Connecting Roksan Kandy K2 integrated amplifier to a active subwoofer ?

Dear friends I have a Roksan Kandy K2 (non bluetooth) integrated amplifier, I want to connect it to an active subwoofer. In which part of the Roksan should I connect the subwoofer to which part? thank you
  12. liemjerry

Need info for Naim 72 / 42.5 / 32.5 Pre Amp Boards

Hello Is there any information on freelance or non Ebay listings selling boards for Pre Amp Naim NAC 72 especially for NA 322/323 Phono boards, NA 326/328 Aux Board and Buffer Boards NA 324 I need a new permit for the former which is important in good and normal condition Naim NAC 72 is...
  13. liemjerry

Problem on Pioneer SM-83

Hello, I have a Pioneer SM-83, the first time the amplifier is turned on, the sound that comes out of the speaker sounds small, but once the tube is hot, the sound comes out normally. What is the cause for this? Does the bias setting be incorrect or the drum need to be replaced? if replaced...
  14. liemjerry

Naim NAC CB 62 and NAP CB 140 in mint condition

Hello I need your opinion about offer of Naim set (Pre-amplifier and Power-amplifier), type : NAC-62 and NAP-140 The offer comes with : - SNAIC cable from NAC-62 to NAP-140 - Hi-Cap Plug for protecting the connector hole - Powercord for Naim NAP-140 - 2 DIN to RCA cable for inputting NAC-62 -...
  15. liemjerry

Bookshelf Speaker that suit for Naim user..

Hello need your suggestion for bookshelf speaker..that suit for Naim System I use vintage Naim : NAC62/NAP140, need suggestion what bookshelf speaker that can represent Naim style that comes with high musicality, natural sound .. I saw on many test and also on their factory, there 's some...
  16. liemjerry

Naim NAC62/NAP140 vs Nait XS 1 vs Supernait 1

Hello I am about to start a new journey on Naim products, and I get 3 choices of Naim as follows: 1. Naim NAC 62 / NAP140 c/w SNAIC for USD 1380 2. Naim Nait XS 1 c/w remote and box for USD 1725 3. Naim Supernait 1 c/w remote only for USD 2069 please give hints, advice, which one should I...
  17. liemjerry

ATC SCM-11 Version 1 VS Version 2 : what improvements and which is better?

Hello Need some information and suggestion also some comments about : ATC SCM-11 there's 2 version 1 and 2, the new one was released on 2013, the old one, I don't know, maybe in early of 2000's,,, - what's the improvements of Version 2 compared to version 1 ? - which is better in sound...
  18. liemjerry

Naim NAC CB 62 and NAP CB 140 in mint condition

Hello want to asking : I have an offer of 1 set of Naim Pre-Power Amplifier : Naim NAC Chrome Bumper NAC 62 Naim NAP Chrome Bumper NAP 140 all complete with SNAIC, 1 DIN to RCA Cable, Power Cord for NAP 140, box an other.. all in like new condition, very mint I say and also have re-capped...
  19. liemjerry

Naim NAC 62 original phono connector : BNC or RCA ?

Hello, I want to ask the original Phono Connector of the Naim NAC 62 chrome bumper: BNC or RCA? Because I see sometimes there is a BNC connector but also an RCA one. Please explain whether there are several versions or the RCA model has been modified (not the original from Naim) thank you
  20. liemjerry

Perreaux E220 Power Amp : Class A or AB ?

Hello need to know from you that use Perreaux E220 Power Amplifier this is Class A or Class AB Power Amp? How good this amp sounding ? thank you
  21. liemjerry

Differences between Harbeth HL-P3ES vs HL-P3ES Hifi Multimedia Monitor

Dear friends need your opinion / explanation about differences between : Harbeth HL-P3ES vs Harbeth HL-P3ES Multimedia Monitor, because both types is same : HL-P3ES specs is different ? I just have 1 spec HL-P3ES : https://audio-database.com/HARBETH/speaker/hl-p3es-e.html I think that spec...
  22. liemjerry

JVC AX-4 is it good amp on it's class ?

Hello I'm interest that my friend sell integrated solid state amp JVC A-X4 Is it quite good amp? anybody have this amp? Please also review SEA graphic equalizer on it's body thank you
  23. liemjerry

CEC BD-5200 no sound when connecting to NAD 3020

Hello I connected the Turntable CEC BD-5200 where this type does not use a separate ground wire, but only RCA L, R only. When I plug it into the NAD 3020 on the phono input, why is there no sound coming out? Please help Thanks
  24. liemjerry

Denon DCD-970 can not play track, what's the problem?

Hello I have a Denon DCD-970 CD Player Problems with this CD Player: when the CD is inserted, the total track can be displayed properly and quickly. But when we play or select a song with a certain track, it can't play where is the problem? thank you
  25. liemjerry

Magnat Monitor 220 : cheap speaker that boost a quality

Hello I have a nice experience with Magnat Monitor 220 bought this speaker from a friend that not in a Audio Business again, and this tiny speakers tells more than just a cheap bookshelf speaker. The silk dome tweeter so smooth when driving with the right amplifier, and the bass is incredible...
Back
Top Bottom