Search results

1. Stevocarton1

Yamaha cr620

Hi Avionic, Hope you keeping well. I finally got around to opening up the cr620. The said transistors solder look good. I think I might replace them anyway. I was wondering if you could advise me on which ones to buy? Are they all the same?
  2. Stevocarton1

Yamaha cr620

Excellent. Im going to open her up during the week. Thanks for the tip for the service manual on Hifi engine. Its far superior to the one I downloaded earlier. I should actually be able to locate the transistors now. Ill let you know how I get on. Ill probably need more advice anyway. Thanks again.
  3. Stevocarton1

Yamaha cr620

Handy enough I suppose. Have a decent soldering gun and multimeter. I've only ever cleaned pots and replaced lights so far though. I'd definitely have a go at replacing electronic components.
  4. Stevocarton1

Yamaha cr620

Thanks for the welcome and the reply. I just tried it there. Its definitely only coming from the left channel. Just random cracks and pops. No pattern. I'd love to fix it myself. It's my most favourite thing in the house. Well, apart from the Missus of course.
  5. Stevocarton1

Yamaha cr620

Hi everyone, first time posting here. I have a Yamaha cr620 in great condition. It works perfectly apart from some random popping noises every now and then, even with the volume turn down. Anybody on here have any idea what it could be?
  6. Stevocarton1

The best of Pioneer SX Receivers?

Hi Mike, you did a fantastic job on those speaker terminals. Did you make the block yourself or did you have it made up for you by a fabricator. I'd love one for my 1050. It is the only thing I'd change about my receiver. Cheers from Ireland.
Back
Top Bottom