Search results

1. shutterguy

Sansui PD10 Cartridge Help

I recently got the Sansui PD 10. The problem I have right now is it is always skipping on the last track of every record I play. Same spot. I dont see any anti skating adjustment on it. Is there another way to fix? TIA!
  2. shutterguy

What is your occupation?

I am Will Freeman
  3. shutterguy

What TT's do you folks have

Maybe $100 - $200? Is there an online store that sells pre-owned TT's? TiA!
  4. shutterguy

What TT's do you folks have

My old Shewood turntable is broken. Im looking for a cheap turntable. Any recommendations? Thanks in advance.
  5. shutterguy

Tube Newbie

Thanks Brice. Do you have the specific model of Raphaelite amp? or is it the same as mroboto is saying? (Raphaelite DP84). Actually, My JBL is currently hooked to china made T-amp SMSL SA60 but I want the flavor of tubes especially for the Audiophile recordings that I want to listen. Cheers!
  6. shutterguy

Portraits/People

Ear muffs by Eric Barao, on Flickr
  7. shutterguy

Tube Newbie

Thanks for your reply. I see this Yaqin in amazon and I can stretch my budget to the price in a given time :) https://www.amazon.com/YAQIN-MC-84L-Vacuum-Integrated-Amplifier/dp/B011BO60S4/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1484165403&sr=8-6&keywords=tube+amplifier I'll be pairing it with JBL Loft 40...
  8. shutterguy

Post Up Your Fall Leaf Pictures For 2016.

Yellow not the song by Eric Barao, on Flickr
  9. shutterguy

Tube Newbie

I want to try tubes for audio. Integrated tube amp maybe. What is the best for starter and mostly affordabble one? TIA!
  10. shutterguy

Hello from The Big Apple

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! Im thinking to try tubes.. What is the basic tube amp that I can get online with reasonable price? Thanks in advance for your thoughts.
  11. shutterguy

Architectural Images

Guggenhiem Museum NYC by Eric Barao, on Flickr
  12. shutterguy

Winter is coming....

Winter is coming....
  13. shutterguy

Portraits/People

Stranger #72 - Mary by Eric Barao, on Flickr
  14. shutterguy

B & W Pics

42nd Street Times Square by Eric Barao, on Flickr
  15. shutterguy

Architectural Images

St. Patricks Cathedral via Atlas statue by Eric Barao, on Flickr
  16. shutterguy

System built cheap and quick

Anyone using t-amp in their system? My Onkyo receiver died to i tried t-amp for small and compact set up, Sounds pretty decent hooked to my Sherwood TT. Will post photos soon.
  17. shutterguy

Hello from The Big Apple

Thanks for the welcome! :)
  18. shutterguy

Hello from The Big Apple

Hi, I just signed up for the forum and Im hoping to learn new things about audio and gain friends with the same interest. Cheers! :)
Back
Top Bottom