Search results

1. B

Athens, GA - August 2018 Meet --- CANCELED

I will plan on it. I live in Jefferson. Kirk
  2. B

Anyone from Georgia?

I live in downtown Jefferson, near the high school. So I can't be far from either of you.
  3. B

Look at wandered into my shop today...

spinroch, At least in Atlanta, MCM is the hottest style going, and it is the offbeat pieces like yours that are the most fun. If course I can only speak for myself, but I think it would be fascinating and in keeping with other threads O have seen.
  4. B

Dad's system

What a cool Dad!
  5. B

Look at wandered into my shop today...

Absolutely cool! I'd love to see pictures of the rest of the misfits.
  6. B

Wardsweb's Sun Room Tube System

Best looking system on the web! Every post by wardsweb is a visual delight.
  7. B

Anyone from Georgia?

Jefferson here.
  8. B

New life for old system

It has been fun seeing your stuff. Glad you are having fun!
  9. B

Update

Absolutely amazing, both gear and room! Another modest thread title for a knock out setup. Congratulations!
  10. B

What are you listening to right now and on what speakers

CHRISTMAS WONDERLAND-Finnish Christmas on Large Advents!
  11. B

Hooked up a friend with some retro sound

I live in NE Georgia above Athens and I applaud you for hooking up your friend.
  12. B

What's your latest audio purchase?

Large Advents in excellent audio condition but needing some TLC on the cabinets as well as a reworking of the grills. What a wonderful, nostalgic sound!
  13. B

Coworkers new bumpin setup!

Most of the Russian people whom I have met are hard-working family-loving good folks. They also tend to love music and literature, and are as appreciative of friendship as can be. Great job being a good ambassador for our country and our hobby!
  14. B

Felton Seas Pendragon

I got the regular Pendragons a month ago and I am incredibly impressed. Big speakers make big sound, and the soundstage and clarity are amazing to me. I have a fair sized room (15' by 18' with 11' ceilings) and those speakers fill the room even with modest amplification, a NAD AVR. FWIW, Eric...
  15. B

What are you listening to right now and on what speakers

Maria Schneider, The Thompson Fields on Tekton Pendragons.
  16. B

Networking work-around for older av receivers--Anthem or NAD

Thanks for all the great ideas. I will investigate the Chromecast and Raspberry Pi for sure.
  17. B

Networking work-around for older av receivers--Anthem or NAD

I am researching av receivers that have decent to good stereo amplifiers, and have identified the Anthem MRX-710 and NAD T-758 as possibilities. The only others I have seen that fit my "audio first" requirement are the Arcam AVR-400 and maybe the Cambridge Audio Azur 651R. All of these companies...
Back
Top Bottom